Dec 13, 2015
Jun 05, 2016
Jun 15, 2016
ITM University (NEST)-B.Tech. Counselling FAQ
1) What are the specializations offered at ITM University for B.Tech?
Various B.Tech branches offered by the ITM University are -
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Comm. Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering.
2) Is ITM University Approved by UGC? Is ITM courses approved by AICTE?
The University has the approval and recognition of all statutory national bodies, including the UGC. All echnical courses are approved by the AICTE, BCI, PCI, and NCTE.
3) Where should I report on my first day?
4) What are university rules for attendance?
75% attendance is compulsory for all students pursuing regular courses of study.
5) What is prescribed dress code for ITM University Students?
All schools have their own academic dress / uniform, details of which may be obtained from the concerned Departments. Students are expected to be neatly attired and in keeping it University norms.
6) Whom should I contact in matters related to hostel/Mess?
For any problems / queries related to the Hostel or Mess,u can contact with Hostel Warden/Estate officer.
7) What is the University role in the placement of students?
ITM University has an exclusive training augmentation & placement assistance cell to facilitate campus placements and jobs for the students. The placement cell imparts augmentation program in advanced & latest technologies and training in soft-skills, personality development, written and oral skills and about over all employment trends in both corporate and public sectors which results in mass recruitment of the trained students in the list of companies which regularly visit the university campus.