Feb 02, 2017
Apr 08, 2017
May 17, 2017
Jun 03, 2017
JMI MBA 2017 - Counselling Updates
Jamia Milia Islamia conducts entrance test every year for the admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) course. The candidates can check the selection and counselling procedure here.
Selection Process: -
- The candidates will be shortlisted according to the marks they secure in the entrance examination.
- The candidates whose names are shortlisted have to attend an interview and group discussion.
- The final list will be published after the completion of all the rounds of selection process.
The shortlisted candidates in the final list have to attend the counselling for the verification certificates and allocation of seats. The candidates have to attend the counselling with the following documents.
- 10th and 12th class marks sheet (both Original and Xerox)
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate (only for reserved category)
- Medical Certificate
- Transfer/Character Certificate
- Proof of Identity
- PWD Certificate (if applicable).