Mar 01, 2016
May 01, 2016
May 08, 2016
May 29, 2016
JSAT Counselling FAQ
1) What is the fee structure for the programs at Jindal Global Business School Integrated BBA (Hons.)+MBA?
Annual Tuition Fee- Rs. 3,10,000
2) What are the placement status?
A placement cell which is tied up with various multinational and domestic companies to help students. Institute is committed to providing 100% job placement assistance to its full-time students after the completion of course. For placement, institute trains their students through personality development program, Group discussion, Mock interviews, assertiveness training, decision-making, survival skills, resume writing, interview skills, stress management and language competence these all things groomed students and make them ready for the business industry.
3) Do all students get hostel facilities?
Hostel Facility is Available to the desirous student, separately for boys and girls, on sharing accommodation with hygienic, nutritious and homely food.
4) Is the Campus wired for Internet?
Yes, it is Wi-Fi campus
5) What are the prohibitions on campus?
Prohibitions for Students are:
- Smoking (JGU campus is 100% non-smoking zone);
- Drug abuse;
- Displaying pornographic materials;
- Consumption of alcohol inside campus;
- Keeping pets in a Hall of Residence;
- Engaging in any act prohibited by the Code of Student Conduct.