JEMAT - Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT - 2017)
Jul 01, 2017
Jul 20, 2017
Jul 23, 2017
Jul 28, 2017
JEMAT 2017 - Counselling Updates
West Bengal University of Technology conducts Aptitude Test for the admission to MBA programme. Here is the detailed information about the selection procedure and counselling process.
Selection Procedure: -
- The qualified candidates in the JEMAT - Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test for MBA are eligible for the admission to MBA course.
- However, the names of the candidates will be shortlisted basing on the performance in the written entrance examination.
- Final selection will be based on the following weight ages :
- Written Test :- 80%
Personal Interview :- 10%
General Discussion :- 10%
- Counselling process follows the selection procedure
Counselling Process: -
The counselling process usually commences after the declaration of results.
If you get equal to more that the decided cut off marks will be eligible to attend the counselling process.
The shortlisted candidates have to visit the official website of West Bengal University of Technology and confirm the date of the counselling.
For admission into management institutes in the state of West Bengal, you will be selected on the following basis –
Score of either CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT or JEMAT Or from one National level test Or only from State level test.
Documents Required: -
You must bring the required documents for verification and submission. If they fail to do so, then your further pre-admission processes will be terminated. Check out the list of documents that you must bring in to their counselling centres –
- Counselling Call Letter.
- Admit Card 2016.
- Marksheet 2016.
- Qualification Examination Marksheet/Provisional.
- Class 10th Score Card (with the date of birth).
- Community Certificate (if applicable).
- A photocopy of the DD.
- Counselling process follows the selection procedure.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place