May 24, 2017
Jun 20, 2017
Jul 02, 2017
Jul 23, 2017
Karnataka PGCET 2017 - Counselling Updates
Karnataka Examinations Authority, Bangalore conducts the Admission Test Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance for(Master of Business Adminisration) MBA programme. Here is the detailed information about the selection procedure and counselling process.
Selection Procedure: -
The selection will be recommended strictly on the basis of merit of eligible candidates determined by the rank obtained in the entrance examination.
- All Students who have cleared in Karnataka PGCET entrance examination need to apply for Karnataka PGCET counselling which is going to take place in the month of August .
- You will get seat allotted according to the rank you have achieved in the merit list of Karnataka PGCET .
Verification of documents:-
- All successful Students who have cleared the Karnataka PGCET exam will have to report to the respective helpline centre in order to verify their documents.
- You must provide original documents which are mentioned below along with photo copies of the same.
- Students who are from Non-Karnataka category or qualified Students or from sponsored quota or QIP category or part time quota Students need to report at the Bangalore centre for their documents verification on specified date and time.
- Once the documents are verified, all successful Students will be given a verification slip and a unique password.
- In case of any fault or mismatch in details of verification slip is found by the applicants, he/she must report the same to Chief Nodal Officer of their Helpline Centre.
Registration for counselling of Karnataka PGCET :-
- You must register online with the help of the application number of Karnataka PGCET and a unique password.
- You need to fill in the options online once the options are filled you can take a printout of detailed option work sheet which comprises of Group, Type, college, option number, course description. There is no limitation on the number of options which are to be entered by you.
Mock seat allotment:-
- With the help of this mock seat allotment, you can get the idea about the procedure of admission through the Karnataka PGCET seat allotment.
Seat Allotment for Karnataka PGCET :-
- Allotment of seats will be done on the basis of the merit list of the Karnataka PGCET.
Documents Required :-
- Application form for Karnataka PGCET ,
- Admission Ticket Karnataka PGCET ,
- Copy of challan used for payment of fee for Karnataka PGCET,
- Two passport sized photos taken recently,
- Marks sheet of class 10th,
- Marks sheet of class 12th,
- Marks Sheet of all years or semesters of the last qualified degree.
- Certificate of degree, provisional certificate of degree or course completion certificate.
- Certificate of study in case of candidate is from Karnataka.
Other documents if required :-
- Caste certificate, Caste income certificate or Income certificate issued by officer with a rank not less than a Tahasildar, in case the applicant is from Karnataka.
- If the admission is taking place on the basis of domicile of Parent then study certificate of parent or hometown certificate of parent or domicile certificate of parent or employment certificate of parent or cumulative record of parent or mark card of parent will be required.
- For applicants who are from Hyderabad-Karnataka Reservation category, they need a relevant certificate obtained from the Assistant Commissioner of the location.