Apr 10, 2017
Apr 23, 2017
May 01, 2017
KMAT MBA 2017 - Counselling Updates
Karunya University conducts Admission Test Karunya Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) for Master of Business Administration(MBA) programme. Here is the detailed information about the selection procedure and counselling process.
Selection Procedure: -
- Admission is based on CAT / MAT / XAT score. (Minimum MAT Score - 400 (Or) CAT / XAT - 50 percentile.
- In case, you have not appeared in CAT / MAT / XAT or the score is less than the required cut-off accepted by KUBS, then you have to appear for Karunya Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) followed by Group Discussions and/or Personal Interviews on the day of selection process.
- Provisional admission will be given based on the total marks scored by the you out of 100 marks (for UG-50 marks, written test (CAT/ MAT / XAT / KMAT) - 25 marks, group discussion and/or personal interview - 25 marks). The admission will be confirmed after receiving the final marks statement / degree certificate as per the eligibility norms of the University.
- You have to confirm your ranking based on merit list then also confirm the counseling date from the official website of Karunya University.
- You have to decide your choice of course before you wish to appear for Karunya University counseling, but based on your ranking and may get the course of your choice.
Documents Required :-
- Provisional allotment letter
- Qualifying examination mark-sheets / consolidated mark sheets
- Diploma/Degree certificate
- Community certificate(Certificate issued by Tashsildar / Renenve Officer/Magistrate will alone be accepted)(forward community/OC are exempted)
- transfer certificate /migration certificate
- Conduct & Character Certificate
- Recent Passport size photos(4 nos.)
- Passport (Applicable for NRI/foreign Nationals only)
- Ration card as address pro0f for availing day-scholar
- Ration card as a proof for siblings of current students or alumnus of Karunya University,if applicable
KMAT MBA Counselling FAQ
1) What are the specializations offered at Karunya Management Aptitude Test KMAT (MBA) ?
Master Business Administration (MBA) Specializations offered:-
Logistics & Supply Chain Management.
2) What is the fee structure for the programs at Karunya Management Aptitude Test KMAT (MBA)?
Karunya Management Aptitude Test KMAT (MBA) Annual Fee is 470000/- p.a .
3) What about Hostel accommodations?
Karunya University has residences separate for boys and girls. The hostels are fully residential and include excellent dining, bathing, and sleeping facilities.
4) What about dress code?
Men: Students must be neatly dressed in formal and clean-shaven with a decent hair cut at all times when in the campus. Earrings & Ear Studs are not permitted. Formal trousers, shirts (tucked in) and shoes whenever they are on the University campus. During University functions and on special occasions, they should wear University uniform ( a Churidharblue blazer and tie). T-shirt / Jeans (of any type including cargo) and low waist trousers are not permitted.
Girls: Girl students are required to wear either salwar kChuridarwith dupatta pinned at the shoulders or sarees and should wear University uniform [Blue Blazer] on special occasions.
Casual dress meaning Jeans & decent T-shirt with collar and sleeves (for boys), Jeans and long Kurtas (for girls) is also permitted.
5) What about Campus Placements at University?
Karunya has a creditable record of placement of its final year students and graduates. A good number of final year students plan to go for higher studies in India or abroad or turn entrepreneurs.
As per recent trends about 80% of eligible final year students, who seek a placement, are placed with reputed organizations at the initiative of the Karunya University prior to their leaving the campus.
Apart from Placement interviews on other campuses in and around Coimbatore, in which our students participate, a number of interviews are held on our campus.
6) What about external courses for higher studies?
Karunya University is not offering any external / part time courses.
7) When will the Karunya Management Aptitude Test (KMAT)- MBA counseling date be announced?
The counseling is scheduled to happen during august .
8) What is the time duration required to complete Karunya Management Aptitude Test (KMAT)- MBA counseling?
The time duration for the counseling is one working day.