Apr 10, 2017
Apr 23, 2017
May 01, 2017
KMAT MBA 2017 - Counselling Updates
Karunya University conducts Admission Test Karunya Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) for Master of Business Administration(MBA) programme. Here is the detailed information about the selection procedure and counselling process.
Selection Procedure: -
- Admission is based on CAT / MAT / XAT score. (Minimum MAT Score - 400 (Or) CAT / XAT - 50 percentile.
- In case, you have not appeared in CAT / MAT / XAT or the score is less than the required cut-off accepted by KUBS, then you have to appear for Karunya Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) followed by Group Discussions and/or Personal Interviews on the day of selection process.
- Provisional admission will be given based on the total marks scored by the you out of 100 marks (for UG-50 marks, written test (CAT/ MAT / XAT / KMAT) - 25 marks, group discussion and/or personal interview - 25 marks). The admission will be confirmed after receiving the final marks statement / degree certificate as per the eligibility norms of the University.
- You have to confirm your ranking based on merit list then also confirm the counseling date from the official website of Karunya University.
- You have to decide your choice of course before you wish to appear for Karunya University counseling, but based on your ranking and may get the course of your choice.
Documents Required :-
- Provisional allotment letter
- Qualifying examination mark-sheets / consolidated mark sheets
- Diploma/Degree certificate
- Community certificate(Certificate issued by Tashsildar / Renenve Officer/Magistrate will alone be accepted)(forward community/OC are exempted)
- transfer certificate /migration certificate
- Conduct & Character Certificate
- Recent Passport size photos(4 nos.)
- Passport (Applicable for NRI/foreign Nationals only)
- Ration card as address pro0f for availing day-scholar
- Ration card as a proof for siblings of current students or alumnus of Karunya University,if applicable