KIITEE (B.TECH) (KIITEE - 2017)
Dec 10, 2016
Apr 01, 2017
Apr 14, 2017
May 05, 2017
KIITEE 2017 - Counselling Updates
KIIT University conducts Admission Test for the B.Tech programme. Here is the detailed information about the selection procedure and counseling process.
Selection Procedure: -
- Firstly you are shortlisted on the basis of your performance in the entrance exam.
- You have to follow the counseling procedures for the allotment of colleges.
- Counseling and seat allocation will be purely on merit basis i.e. based on the performance in the Entrance Examination.
- Counseling Schedule will be published in the KIIT Website after the declaration of result.
- It is mandatory to attend the counseling as per the schedule.
- Counseling will be stopped as soon as all the seats reserved for the KIITEE are filled up.
- Verification of documents would be done at the time of counseling / admission. So as to verify records on identification, age, qualifying examination and category of candidates.
- On failing to establish correctness in any of the documents, you will not be considered for admission.
- You are calling for Counseling must bring Original Documents (listed below) and token Fees to the Counseling Centre.
Documents Required: -
- Admit Card
- Rank Card
- 10 th Pass Certificate
- 12 th Mark sheet and Pass Certificate
- Diploma Pass Certificate and three years Mark Sheet (for Lateral Entry Candidates)
- B.Tech./B.E./ MCA/ M.Sc. or Equivalent Degree Certificate (For M.Tech./LLM/Ph.D Candidates)
- Relevant Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, clearly indicating the Reservation Criteria claimed by the candidate.
- Demand Draft of Rs. 75,000/- which includes the counseling registration fees of Rs.10,000 (Non Refundable) in favor of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar. Balance fee as per the fee structure is to be paid on the day of reporting.
Authorization to parents for attending Counseling :-
Either of the parents can attend counselling on behalf of the you with following additional documents.
- Authorization letter from the you.
- Identity proof with photograph
- Certificate mentioning the name of parent attending the counseling (Birth Certificate/10th Pass certificate) .In such cases admission will be purely provisional and seat allotment letter will be issued only after biometric verification by you.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place