KIITEE Integrated Master of Mass Communication (5 years) (KIITEE Integrated Master of Mass Communication (5 years) - 2016)
Dec 10, 2015
Apr 01, 2016
Apr 21, 2016
May 03, 2016
KIITEE Integrated Master of Mass Communication (5 years) Counselling FAQ
1) For how long is the KIITEE Master of Mass(Integrated)Communication score valid?
The KIITEE Master of Mass( Integrated)Communication score is valid for just one year.
2) What is the cut-off mark in KIITEE Entrance test?
The cut off mark in KIITEE Entrance test will be decided after completion of the test by the school.
3) Can I get a loan for study?
Yes,Joining KIIT ensures a high quality placement in future. Therefore Nationalized/Private Banks are coming forward to finance for all types of educational expenses of KIIT students including college fees, boarding charge, hostel messing charge and any other ancillary study expenses like purchase of computer, study materials etc. without any security.
4) What is the course fee for the Master of Mass( Integrated)Communication programme ?
Total course fee is Rs. 80,000/-( In addition to the fees mentioned above, Rs.75,000/- is to be paid ( one time) at the time of admission towards counselling, Registration, Admission Kit, Laptop & Blazer)).
5) Is hostel mandatory for the Master of Mass( Integrated)Communication programme in KSFT?
Yes, it is a fully residential course.
6) Should the parents come along with the candidate at the time of counseling?
It is not compulsory. But, the presence of candidate is mandatory.
7) Is the University NAAC accredited?
KIIT University, formerly Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, is a co-educational, autonomous university located at Bhubaneswar in the Indian state of Odisha. The University offers under-graduate and post-graduate courses in Engineering, Bio-technology, Medicine, Management, Law, Computer application, Rural management, Fashion, Film Studies, Journalism and Sculpturing. It was one of the youngest institutions to be awarded the deemed university status (under the section 3 of UGC act 1956) in India and then the university status in 2004.
8) Can I depute someone as a nominee for counselling if I am not able to travel/ come down?
Yes, the authorised representative must carry the proper authorisation, fees and all the original documents required for admission.
9) What are the documents I need to carry at the time of counselling?
List of documents required to be carried at counselling centre:
- Admit Card
- Rank Card
- 10th Pass Certificate
- 12th Mark sheet and Pass Certificate
- Graduation Mark sheet and Pass Certificate (for PG Aspirants)
- Diploma Pass Certificate and three years Mark Sheet (for Lateral Entry Candidates)
- Relevant Certificate of Reservation Criteria (for reserved category students)
- School/College Leaving Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Demand Draft of Rs. 75,000/- which includes the counselling registration fees of Rs.10, 000 (Non Refundable) in favour of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar.
10) Which resources are available in your library?
Apart from regular text books, journals, law repoters, etc; our institute has also subscribed on-line legal debates like Manu patra and the laws.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place