KIITEE B.Sc Nursing (KIITEE B.Sc Nursing - 2016)
Oct 10, 2015
Apr 01, 2016
Apr 21, 2016
May 15, 2016
KIITEE B.Sc Nursing Counselling FAQ
1) Is the University NAAC accredited?
KIIT University, formerly Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, is a co-educational, autonomous university located at Bhubaneswar in the Indian state of Odisha. The University offers under-graduate and post-graduate courses in Engineering, Bio-technology, Medicine, Management, Law, Computer application, Rural management, Fashion, Film Studies, Journalism and Sculpturing. It was one of the youngest institutions to be awarded the deemed university status (under the section 3 of UGC act 1956) in India and then the university status in 2004.
2) Is there any provision for reservation of seats in KIITEE ?
Yes, the allocation of reserved seats is as follows:
Reservation Category / Reserved Seats
- Scheduled Caste (SC) :- 15%
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) :- 7.5%
- Physically Challenged (PC) :- 3%.
3) May I know about the hostel accommodation and the facilities available in the campus?
There are separate hostels for boys and girls with round-the-clock wireless internet and intranet connectivity. About 30% of the hostel rooms are air conditioned. All the hostels have attached canteens serving good quality Indian and Continental foods. A dedicated international hostel accommodates foreign students. Each hostel has 24-hour reading room and facility for indoor and outdoor games.
4) Is there any transport facility provided?
KIIT has its qwn fleet of buses to cater to the transportation needs of its students,staff members and visiting guests.These buses serve as the link between the campus and the city.
5) Can one withdraw his/her admission after payment of the commitment fee? In such a case will his/her commitment fee be refunded?
Yes. One can withdraw his/her admission after one pays the commitment fee. His/her commitment fee will be returned as per the norms of the University.
6) How is seat allocation done?
The first indicative seat allocation list may comprise of some additional seats over and above the total available seats among the participating institutions.
7) Can parents attend the counselling instead of the candidate?
For B.Sc Nursing Programme, it is mandatory that the candidate attends the counselling. However, if the candidate is unable to attend due to some genuine reason, we can permit parents to represent the candidate. In such a case, the candidate should give an authorization letter in favour of his/her parents. The decision taken by the parents is final and binding.
8) Can I take back the original documents with me?
Your original documents will be retained by the University until the completion of your course. We will however give you an acknowledgement for your original documents.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place