KIITEE B.Tech.(Lateral Entry) (KIITEE B.Tech.(Lateral Entry) - 2016)
Oct 10, 2015
Apr 01, 2016
Apr 24, 2016
May 15, 2016
KIITEE B.Tech.(Lateral Entry) Counselling FAQ
1) What is the fee structure for the programs at Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology University (KIITEE)[Lateral Entry] in B.Tech?
KIITEE B.Tech Annual Fee is 1,66500/- p.a.
2) What are the specializations/Courses offered at Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology University(KIITEE) in B.Tech[Lateral Entry] ?
B.Tech.-Lateral Entry (3years)
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechnical(Automobile Engineering)
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electronics & Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation
3) Is there any provision for reservation of seats in KIITEE ?
Yes, the allocation of reserved seats is as follows:
Scheduled Caste (SC
Scheduled Tribe (ST)
Physically Challenged (PC)
Note: 30% seats of each category will be reserved for women candidates. (Applicable for B.Tech (4 Years) & Dual Degree Programs only).
4) What are the documents I need to carry at the time of counselling?
List of documents required to be carried at counselling centre:
- Admit Card
- Rank Card
- 10th Pass Certificate
- 12th Mark sheet and Pass Certificate
- Graduation Mark sheet and Pass Certificate (for PG Aspirants)
- Diploma Pass Certificate and three years Mark Sheet (for Lateral Entry Candidates)
- Relevant Certificate of Reservation Criteria (for reserved category students)
- School/College Leaving Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Demand Draft of Rs. 75,000/- which includes the counselling registration fees of Rs.10, 000 (Non Refundable) in favour of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar.
5) Is the University NAAC accredited?
KIIT University, formerly Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, is a co-educational, autonomous university located at Bhubaneswar in the Indian state of Odisha. The University offers under-graduate and post-graduate courses in Engineering, Bio-technology, Medicine, Management, Law, Computer application, Rural management, Fashion, Film Studies, Journalism and Sculpturing. It was one of the youngest institutions to be awarded the deemed university status (under the section 3 of UGC act 1956) in India and then the university status in 2004.
6) What is the Procedure of KIITEE B.Tech[Lateral Entry] Counselling Process ?
Counselling and seat allotment are the processes wherein KIITEE qualified candidates are able to specify preference of seats and are allotted seats on basis of their merit and preference. For KIITEE Counselling will be done in the first, second, and third weeks of June.
7) For which colleges and programs is the KIITEE B. Tech[Lateral Entry] required for admissions?
Engineering & Technology programmes of KIIT offers high quality, innovative and socially relevant academic programmes imparted by six constituent schools.
- School of Civil Engineering
- School of Electrical Engineering
- School of Computer Engineering
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Electronics Engineering
- School of Computer Application.
8) Are there any scholarships provided under KIIT for engineering students?
- KIIT provides free education to the topper of KIITEE- (Only for B.Tech. and MCA) if admitted at KIIT University.
- In addition to this, KIIT provides scholarship to top 500 rank holders of KIITEE (B.Tech.) during his/her study period at KIIT subject to fulfilment of criteria.
- For General Rank 1 to 100 :- Rs. 36,000 per annum
- For Rank 101 to 500 :- Rs. 24,000 per annum
- Toppers (Best Ten) Of Central & State Boards :- Rs. 1,00,000 per annum .
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place