Dec 10, 2016
Jan 29, 2017
Feb 04, 2017
KIITEE MBA 2017 - Counselling Updates
KIIT University conducts Aptitude Test for the admission to MBA programme. Here is the detailed information about the selection procedure and counselling process.
Selection Procedure: -
- You will be shortlisted on the basis of your KIITEE MGT/CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT Scores for appearing in the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
- The GD & PI will be conducted at New Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata, Jamshedpur and Bhubaneswar.
- The final selection will be based on Entrance score, career marks and performance in GD&PI.
- You will be intimated of your final selection through admission offer letter,if you are Successful.
- If you selected,you must be confirm the accept the admission offer with terms and conditions for taking admission to the programme and submit the acceptance letter in its prescribed format within the given time.
- The counselling process commences after the selection procedure.
- You have to clarity on what course you are going to choose before attending the counselling. However, you will get admission to your desired course as per the marks you secure in the entrance examination.
Documents Required: -
You have to attend the counselling with the below-mentioned documents: -
- High School Certificate and mark sheet.
- +2 / HSC Certificate and Mark sheet.
- Graduation (B.A., B. Com, B.Sc, Engineering etc.) Certificate and Mark sheet.
- College leaving Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- KIITEE MGT/CMAT/MAT/CAT/XAT/GMAT/ATMA Score card
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Physically handicapped certificate, if applicable.