KLU Business School Aptitude Test (MBA) (KLUBSAT(MBA) - 2017)
Nov 12, 2016
Apr 26, 2017
Apr 29, 2017
May 15, 2017
KLUBSAT(MBA) 2017 - Counselling Updates
K L University conducts Aptitude Test for the admission to MBA programme. Here is the detailed information about the selection procedure and counselling process.
Selection Procedure: -
Selection will be made for MBA Programme by the following criteria.
- The first screening will be done on the basis of the score obtained by the applicants. Those who clear the cutoff are selected in the first screening.
- You should have secured rank in K L University Business School Aptitude Test(KLUBSAT) & ICET / MAT / CAT / XAT & Personal Interview.
- Your overall performance in KLUBSAT, PI will be considered for the final selection and admission to the MBA programme.
- The counselling round of KLU is for those who will secure a place in the merit list.
- You must be present physically for counselling.
- You will be called in the order of their rank and will be allotted seat as per your choice, for the course.
Documents Required: -
- Original counselling letter along with photocopy of counseling letter
- Original Admit card along with photocopy of admit card
- All the original and at least 2 photocopies of certificates of 10th & 12th class
- Score card (if applicable)
- Rank Card / Hall Ticket
- Original degree/provisional certificate if candidate is in the final year
- Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC/Other) signed by the authorized authority
- 4-6 Passport size photographs colored as well as black and white
- Other supportive documents mentioned on KLU application form.
KLUBSAT(MBA) Counselling FAQ
1) How long will it take me to complete the Working Professional MBA program?
It’s up to you. You can finish the 42 credit hour KU MBA as quickly as one and a half years or stretch it out to six or seven. Most students in the Working Professional program complete it in two and a half years.
2) What are the specializations offered at KLU Business School ?
KLU Business School offers following Major Specializations*:
MBA (Finance, HR & Marketing),
MBA (Health Care & Hospital Administration)
MBA (Digital Marketing)
MBA (Business Analytics) -
MBA (Banking & Financial Services)
3) How do I submit my official transcript?
Official transcripts must be mailed directly from your undergraduate institution to the Office of Graduate Studies, 213 Strong Hall, 1450 Jayhawk Blvd., Lawrence, KS 66045. You can also deliver a sealed official transcript in person to the Admissions Office in Lawrence or the Edwards Campus. Some universities (including KU) offer official, secure electronic transcripts, which should be sent from the degree-granting university directly to KU Graduate Admissions (email@example.com). In your application, upload the receipt verifying the official transcript. The receipt should list the processing date and mailing address.
4) Do you offer an online MBA degree?
We will launch the University of Kansas online MBA in the fall of 2015. Find more information about the program (https://business.ku.edu/).
5) Can I begin in the Working Professional MBA program and then transfer to the full-time MBA program?
No, this is not possible. The full-time KU MBA and the Working Professional MBA have different curriculum requirements.
6) If I’m in the Working Professional program, can I take classes at the Lawrence campus?
Usually not. Only a few elective courses for Working Professional students are offered in Lawrence.
7) How are classes scheduled in the Working Professional program?
Classes at the Edwards Campus are generally scheduled from 6 – 10 pm, Monday through Thursday. Occasionally a class will meet earlier.
8) Are there any specific prerequisite courses required for the Working Professional MBA program?
No,there not any specific prerequisite courses required for the Working Professional MBA program.
9) Do you admit international applicants to the Working Professional MBA program?
The Working Professional program is primarily for working individuals in the Kansas City area who want to accelerate their career advancement. These students primarily work during the day and take their courses in the evening. International students may fit this profile if they are on an H1 visa. International students applying from outside the Unites States are better served in the Full-Time MBA program.
10) I've been admitted but won't be able to start this term. What should I do?
Your admission offer is valid for one year, but you will need to resubmit an abbreviated application for the term in which you wish to start. The abbreviated application consists of step 1 on our checklist.
11) What is Quality Policy ?
K L University is committed to delivering Quality Education for all-round development of the Students to meet the changing requirements of Industry, Business and Society.
12) What is Internal Quality Assurance Cell(IQAC) ?
An Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) has been established in the University after becoming University during the academic year 2009-10 with Prof. K. SUBBA RAO as the Director. Initially this Cell was named as Audit & Quality Control Cell (A & QC) Cell and was renamed as IQAC in October-2011. It works towards realizing the goals of Quality enhancement and sustenance.
13) What is Quality Management Principles Adopted by IQAC ?
Customer Focused / Stakeholder-focused Leadership Involvement of People Process Approach System Approach Continual improvement of overall performance For assuring Quality and ensuring progressive performance in various activities, the following mechanisms have been developed by the Cell. Developed "Quality Policy" Developed, documented and implemented "Quality Management System" Developed Metrics and Norms Developed Standard Formats for recording outcomes of various processes Developed check lists that facilitate verification and validation Designed a standard "Monthly Report Format" for reporting the outcomes of various activities implemented by the academic departments and cells. Developed a document for "Calendar of Activities" for the academic year for implementation.
14) What is Regular or periodical tasks taken up by IQAC ?
The audit is conducted every month based on the monthly reports submitted by various departments and cells. Non-Conformances are identified, reported and corrective actions are initiated. Best practices are identified and are internalized by embedding them into various processes. New practices are being adopted by attending Conferences and Workshops that are conducted on "QUALITY ASSURANCE". Coordinating with various Units of the University and acting as Nodal agency for the accreditation process. IQAC meetings are conducted periodically to review various processes and to evolve mechanisms for Quality enhancement.
15) What is Constitution of Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) ?
(1) Vice-Chancellor Chair Person
(2) Director (IQA) Coordinator
(3) Registrar Member
(4) All the Principals Members
(5) All the Deans Members
(6) All the Directors Members
(7) All the Heads of the Departments Members
(8) Management Representative (ISO) Member
(9) Two Members from the Management Members Prof. P. Thrimurthy Sri Gorantla Punnaiah Chowdary
(10) One or Two Members from the Local Society Member (s)
(11) Controller of Examinations Member
(12) Libraria Member.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place