May 20, 2017
Jul 28, 2017
Jul 30, 2017
Aug 07, 2017
KMAT 2017 - Counselling Updates
Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) conducts KMAT Test for the admission to MBA programme. Here is the detailed information about the selection procedure and counselling process.
Selection to various b-schools on the basis of Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) is done in two stages.
- Group Discussion (GD) and
- Personal Interview (PI) rounds.
- Some B-schools may conduct Essay Writing or Written Ability Test (WAT) in addition or in lieu of GD.
- The first screening will be done on the basis of the score obtained by the applicants. Those who clear the cutoff are selected in the first screening.
- If you have qualified the first screening test, then the institutes affiliated to the exam will call you for a group discussion (GD) and personal interview (PI) round.
- You will have to appear for separate GD and PI rounds for different colleges.
- You are supposed to login into the official site and check their counselling dates if you are shortlisted in GD & PI
- You have to carry their original mark-sheets and certificates at the time of counselling and if you fail to carry your original certificates and mark-sheets your admission will be cancelled
- Downloaded mark-sheets and certificates are not allowed