Apr 20, 2017
Jun 03, 2017
Jun 19, 2017
LUCSAT BCA Counselling FAQ
1) What is the fee structure of the Lucknow University BCA course?
The fee BCA for the course is Rs. 30000.00/- Per Semester.
2) What documents are required at the time of the admission?
Three attested sets of following documents are required :-
- High School (10th) Mark sheet
- Intermediate (12th) Mark sheet
- Intermediate (12th)
- Migration and Transfer Certificate in original from last attended University/ Board.
- Character Certificate in original from last attended Institute
- Admission/ Call letter (Original) allotted by AKTU.
- Medical Certificate of fitness from Registered MBBS Doctor
- Photocopy of counseling fee receipts deposited by the candidate
- Affidavit for gap period (if any)
- Domicile Certificate required for Board/University other than U.P
- Migration and Transfer Certificate in Original from Last attended University/ Board
- Caste Certificate Income Certificate issued by the Tehsildar/SDM in original. If the guardian is working income certificate will be issued from the origination for income basis scholarship whose guardian income below 2 lacs.
- Six latest Colored& six white passport size photographs.
3) What is the intake capacity of Lucknow University ?
60 seats are filled up every year in the First year of BCA Course.
4) I want to know whether degrees of Lucknow University are recognized by the UGC and other professional bodies?
University Of Lucknow or Lucknow University (LU) is a government owned Indian research university based in Lucknow.
It is affiliated to University Grants Commission; Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU); Association of Indian Universities (AIU); Distance Education Council (DEC). Other accreditations include National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC); National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE); Bar Council of India (BCI). It was affiliated to UGC in the year 1921. LU has improved its facilities over the years and has managed to provide a number of Online facilities like getting latest-notification, filling up of admission forms available to students Online.
5) Is hostel facility available for students?
Yes,The University has separate Hostels for Boys and Girls available in the University.
6) Which resources are available in Lucknow university library?
Apart from regular text books, journals, law repoters, etc; our institute has also subscribed on-line legal debates like Manu patra and the laws.
7) Do my parents need to accompany me when I come for counselling?
No, it is not mandatory for your parents to be come with you.
8) When do I need to pay admission / tuition fee?
The first year fees is paid on the day of counselling/admission. Subsequent fees must be paid on the dates that will be notified through official website.
9) I have submitted my original documents at the time of counselling at the other college. What should I do now?
You should give us an acknowledgement for the deposition of original documents at other institution.