Mar 01, 2016
Apr 25, 2016
May 05, 2016
Jun 01, 2016
MHT-CET - PHARMACY & PHARM.D. Counselling FAQ
1) What is important, Branch or College?
If you are clear about branch selection then college selection becomes secondary but if you are not sure about which branch to select or confused between 2 or 3 branches or ready to take up any branch then do give preference for good college (Good college means good CET score is required).
2) Can one withdraw his/her admission after payment of the commitment fee? In such a case will his/her commitment fee be refunded?
Yes. One can withdraw his/her admission after one pays the commitment fee. His/her commitment fee will be returned as per the norms of the University.
3) How is seat allocation done?
The first indicative seat allocation list may comprise of some additional seats over and above the total available seats among the participating institutions.
4) Can parents attend the counselling instead of the candidate?
For B.Sc Nursing Programme, it is mandatory that the candidate attends the counselling. However, if the candidate is unable to attend due to some genuine reason, we can permit parents to represent the candidate. In such a case, the candidate should give an authorization letter in favour of his/her parents. The decision taken by the parents is final and binding.
5) Can I take back the original documents with me?
Your original documents will be retained by the University until the completion of your course. We will however give you an acknowledgement for your original documents.
6) What is the Counselling fee?
Counselling fee is the payment made by a candidate to show his/her seriousness/commitment in taking admission in any of the participating NLU(s). Counselling fee is not a separate fee, it is the adjustable advance paid which subsequently gets adjusted at the time of admission from the fee payable to the respective University by a candidate.
7) How does one select a college?
Students should select a college which offers an Integrated Program for Std. XI+XII + MHT-CET. Selecting such a college will help the students to synchronize his Std.XI, XII and MHT-CET. This avoids the unnecessary duplication of attending College and Classes separately and thus results in huge saving of time.
8) What are the criteria for reservation of seats in govt. colleges?
Reservation of seats for Maharashtra students in Government colleges:-
- 70% Home University seats reserved ( Based on MHT CET score).
- 30% other than Home University seats reserved ( Based on MHT CET score ).