MAT (MAT - 2016)
Oct 05, 2016
Dec 03, 2016
Dec 11, 2016
Dec 31, 2016
MAT Counselling FAQ
1) Which all Institutes will be granting admission on the basis of MAT entrance examination score?
The number of participating Member Institutes may vary. The numbers of management institutes accepting MAT score keeps on changing from test to test.
2) Is appearance in MAT necessary for getting admission into PGDM/ MBA programme?
Yes, MAT is necessary for admission into PGDM/equivalent programmes offered by AIMA or other MIs who participate in it.
3) What should my exam strategy be to improve percentile scores?
Try to get an adequate exposure to different models of questions; prepare extensively with a time limit; compare your scores with a large database of students; analyse the Mock MATs.
4) Is it compulsory for a candidate to qualify MAT for all courses offered by AIMA?
MAT qualification is only required for PGDM/ PGDITM. For admission into other programmes like One-year Post Graduate Certificate programmes, and Advanced Certificate Programmes, MAT is not required.
5) What specializations are being offered in the PGDM programme?
PGDM specializations include: a)Marketing b)Finance c)Operations d)Human Resource e)Information Systems f)International Business.
6) What are the goals of the MAT process ?
Determine whether or not the brain is properly signaling to your muscles to contract when necessary. Identify which muscles are not receiving neural input by performing range of motion tests. Improve the stability of your joints by reactivating muscles and their ability to contract on demand. Provide a checks and balances system to make sure that any time mobility is increased, there is appropriate input and therefore contraction during this motion.
7) Whom do I contact for MAT Test details?
For all MAT related queries, please contact Phone : 011-47673020 / 24638896 E-mail : email@example.com.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place