Jan 21, 2017
Mar 04, 2017
Mar 10, 2017
MHCET MBA 2017 - Counselling Updates
One of the most widely known Management entrance exams conducted in India, MH CET is conducted by DTE Maharashtra, and is the road map to admission to MBA and MMS (Master in Management Studies) programmes in participating colleges and universities in Maharashtra.
Important Dates (Tentative):
- Date of Online MAH MBA/ MMS CET 2017- 4th & 5th March 2017
- MAH MBA/ MMS CET 2017 Results - March 2017 (last week)
The result will be announced online in the form of score & percentile
Tip: You can visit last year’s cut-offs to get an idea of where you stand and what are the chances of you making it to the further selection rounds.
Once the results are announced, you will be selected for the counselling depending on your score in the entrance exam.
The counselling process is conducted through the Centralized Admission Process (CAP) and is divided into four rounds.
- Basis your performance in the online exam, you will be called for the counselling through a call- letter and thereby, will be allotted a counselling centre in your region
- The letter will bear the location, date, and time of the counselling
- You need to then, fill in the colleges and courses of your preference in the descending order of priority (you must check vacancy of seats in each institute, before you choose to mention it)
- You can choose between 1 to 300 choices
Documents to be carried for the counselling:
- Marksheet- Class X
- Marksheet - Class XII
- Domicile Certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- MH CET Admit Card
- MH CET Score Card
- Medical Fitness Certificate
All the best!