Dec 04, 2016
Jan 06, 2017
Jan 22, 2017
Feb 02, 2017
MONIRBA MBA 2017 - Counselling Updates
Allahabad University is being conducted every year Motilal Nehru Institute of Research and Business Administration (MONIRBA) for the admission to MBA course. Here is the detailed information about Selection and counselling process.
Selection Procedure: -
- The final list of selected Students shall be drawn on the basis of the overall performance of the Students in the Written and Oral Tests.
- You have to appear in all parts of the Written Tests and all the Oral Tests; thus, you, who is, for whatsoever reason, absent at one or all the Oral Test(s) shall not be considered for final selection for admission.
- Final result shall be declared on the official website of MONIRBA and displayed on the notice board of MONIRBA.
IN CASE OF TIE :
While drawing the list of finally selected Students a tie between two or more Students securing identical score shall be decided as follows :
- Score in the Written Test, in case of their total marks being same.
- Percentage Marks scored in Graduate Examination, in case of score in written test being same,
- By drawing a lottery.
- If a student fails to collect the intimation or deposit the fee by the required date normally he/she shall not be granted extension of time and the vacancy so created shall be filled up by the waiting list candidate in order of merit.
- MONIRBA Counseling will happen in the month of February.You have to confirm your ranking based on merit list then have to confirm the counseling date from the official website of MONIRBA
- You have to also decide your choice of course before you wish to appear for MONIRBA counseling, but based on your ranking .
The attested copy of the following documents should be attached with the application form:
- 10th and 10+2 exam mark sheets.
- Certificate of 10th.
- Mark sheets of under graduate exam.
- Certificate for the final year candidates.
- Caste certificate (if any).
- Two self addressed envelope.
- Two self addressed post card.