National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test-(NEET-UG) (NEET-UG - 2016)
May 26, 2016
Aug 08, 2016
Jul 24, 2016
Aug 17, 2016
NEET-UG Counselling FAQ
1) What do you mean by All-India quota seats?
15% seats surrendered by Government Medical/Dental Colleges run as per the approval of MCI/DCI filled through the counseling conducted by DGHS is known as All India Quota seats.
2) Through NEET against which seats admissions will be made?
NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST- is applicable for admissions to the following:-
- All India Quota Seats.
- State Government Quota Seats where the State Government concerned so opts.
- Private/Management/NRI Quota Seats in all Private Medical / Dental Colleges or any Private/Deemed University.
3) Who will conduct Counselling after NEET-UG ?
- For 15% All India Quota seats, counseling will be conducted by the DGHS.
- For seats under the control of States/Universities/Institutions, their respective authorities will conduct the counseling.
4) Is there any seat in MBBS/BDS on which admission will be made without appearing in NEET-UG?
No. Admissions in 100% MBBS/BDS seats will be done through the NEET-UG only.
5) Is admission in AIIMS and JIPMER Puducherry will also be through NEET-UG?
No,you are not allowed.
6) Is a candidate from Andhra Pradesh/J&K/Telangana studying in Maharashtra, eligible for 15% All India Quota seats?
In case, the candidate is not eligible to seek admission to MBBS/BDS seats in Medical/Dental Colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh, J&K and Telangana, he will be eligible for 15% All India Quota seats. The candidate is also required to submit a self-declaration to this effect.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place