Dec 12, 2016
Apr 19, 2017
Apr 29, 2017
May 15, 2017
NCHMCT JEE Counselling FAQ
1) What are the rules of seats reservation for NCHMCT JEE?
- 15% seats are reserved in Central and State Government Institutes of Hotel Management for students belonging to SC categories. And, 7.5% seats are reserved for ST applicants.
- 27% seats are reserved for admission in Central Govt. Institutes of Hotel Management for OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates, whose name is registered in Central Govt. OBC list for admission in Central Govt.
- Aspirants belonging to the creamy layer of OBC or whose name listed as OBC in the state Govt. list are NOT entitled to OBC reservation.
2) Is there any provision of reservation for Kashmiri migrants?
Each Central and State Government affiliated IHM will provide one seat (Supernumerary) for registered Kashmiri migrants for this session. Such applicants shall have to qualify the JEE .
3) Who is eligible for Counselling?
Candidate who got All India rank in JEE result is eligible for Counselling.
4) Where 100% of fee is permitted except the Counselling fee of Rs.1000/- only?
- Candidates who could not be allotted seat during first, second & Spot Round of Counselling.
- Candidates who have been allotted seat during first and second rounds of Counselling but withdraw on-line through the system as per schedule. (Schedule of withdrawal shall be given during Counselling).
5) Where 50% refunds of fee and full Caution Money is permitted except the Counselling fee of Rs.1000/- only.?
- Candidates who have been allotted seat during Ist, IInd & Spot Rounds of Counselling and could not withdraw through the system on-line only as at above and not even reported for admission at the allotted Institute.
- Candidates who have been allotted seat through Ist, IInd & Spot Rounds of Counselling and reported to the allotted Institute but did not attend any class as well as cancelled their seat through on-line.
6) Where only Caution Money is to be refunded?
Candidates who have been allotted seat during Ist, IInd & Spot Rounds of Counselling and reported to the allotted Institute and attended Classes.
7) Where shall I go for Counselling?
You can do it online through internet from anywhere as this is web based counselling.
8) Can I get any help of internet facility for Counselling from any IHM?
Yes, you can approach any of the Govt. IHMs for such facility.
9) Is it compulsory to submit OBC certificate in a prescribed format given in the brochure?
Yes, however, candidate can submit certificate issued by the competent authority in English/Hindi.
10) In case of Hostel allotment, where shall I deposit the Hostel fee?
You have to deposit Hostel fee at the allotted Institute. Details of hostel fee may be obtained from the allotted IHM.