Feb 03, 2017
Apr 20, 2017
May 14, 2017
Jun 01, 2017
OJEE MBA 2017 - Counselling Updates
Central University of Orissa is being conducted every year Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) for the admission to MBA course. Here is the detailed information about Selection and counselling process.
- You will be selected on the basis of the merit or rank followed by counselling rounds.
- There are around 10,000 MBA seats in Odisha B-schools which accept the scores OJEE MBA .
- The original documents of your will be verified by the authorities.
- The attested copies of the documents, such as mark sheets, certificates etc. will be sent to the University of Odisha.
- You will be selected through the counselling process will have to take admission separately in the institutes.
The MBA admission in Odisha State will be granted subject to approval of Government of Odisha /BPUT/other University of Odisha. Based on the approval of AICTE/UGC/Govt. of Odisha, the intake capacity of the colleges has been decided. You must be strictly abide to this schedule.
The process comprises of the following basic steps –
Online Registration –
- If you are eligible to participate in the counselling will have to get yourselves registered for the same online.
- On successfully completing the registration, a log-in account will be created.
- You will be required to verify and confirm your personal data that will be automatically generated by the OJEE MBA database, through the newly created log-in account.
Online Choice Filling –
- Now, you will be allowed to exercise your choices of the college & course online.
- You can indicate as many choices as you like from the list of seats that are available, in the order of your preference.
Reporting at the Nodal Center for Document Verification –
- After you have completed registration and choice filling, you should report at one of the designated Nodal Centers for the verification of your documents, payment of the Counselling & University registration fee and the locking of your final choices.
- In the post verification of the documents, you should lock your final choices at the designated nodal center.
Seat Allotment –
- According to the choices submitted by you, seats will be allotted in order of the rank your.
- The seat allotment result will be declared online and will be published at the official website of OJEE.
- You can download your final allotment letters and report to the allotted institute.
- For the purpose of document verification, you must visit the nodal center on the scheduled dates.
- It is mandatory tcarry two sets of the necessary documents. One should be the original and other should be self-attested photocopies.
- You must be submitted the self-attested copy of the certificates at nodal center and take back all the originals.
- Some of the documents that you need to carry are listed here below.
- Mark sheet and Certificate/Provisional Certificate of the qualifying examination or score card of CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / ATMA etc,
- Original OJEE MBA Rank card,
- Online registration slip,
- Nativity certificate,
- Original SC/ST certificate,
- Income Certificate for TFW candidates,
- Receipt for counselling and university registration fee payment,
- School Leaving/College Leaving Certificate.
Fee to participate in OJEE MBA Counselling-
- You are required to pay a registration fee and fee for allotment in colleges after locking the choices.
- This fee is non-refundable and can be paid via both, online and offline mode. To pay the fee via offline mode, you can print the challan of SBI and pay the fee at any SBI branch.
- However, the fee in online mode can be paid using debit card/credit card/online banking. The amount of fee is as follow –
- Registration fee – Rs. 450/-
- For allotment – 5000/-