Mar 26, 2017
Jun 04, 2017
Jun 11, 2017
Jul 16, 2017
Panjab University -MBA 2017 - Counselling Updates
Panjab University, Chandigarh conducts the Admission Test for (Master of Business Adminisration) MBA programme. Here is the detailed information about the selection procedure and counselling process.
Selection Procedure: -
- University Business School (UBS), Panjab University, Chandigarh has announced the Provisional list of students who have been qualified for GD/PI.
- The number of students to be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview is to be eight times the total number of seats of all these courses in each category.
For example, if there are 99 seats in General category in various sectoral management programmes at UIAMS, 792 candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview in general category. Similar calculation will be applicable to other reserved categories & NRI category on the basis of number of seats available in each course.
- All those who are satisfied with your admissions need not come to the Counseling.
- Admissions will be made only for the vacant seats and dereserved seats.
- Shifting will be allowed as per the choice of your against vacant seat on merit. Counselling has to be attended by you only.
- Admissions Fee (cash/Draft), photograph, original documents and one copy of all documents is required on the spot.
- For more details and merit list visit official university website.
- Counseling will cease immediately after all seats are filled up.
Mode of Payment of Admission Fee:-
- You will have to deposit Rs. 45,557/- in the form of DD in favour of REGISTRAR, PANJAB UNIVERSITY, CHANDIGARH, payable at Chandigarh, as payment of first installment of tuition fee and other University charges.
- Further, You will have to deposit another Rs. 11,000/- in form of DD in favour of CHAIRMAN, UNIVERSITY BUSINESS SCHOOL, PANJAB UNIVERSITY, CHANDIGARH, payable at Chandigarh, towards Summer Placement, Teaching materials and Computer Charges.
- You will have to deposit Rs. 550/- in the form of DD in favour of REGISTRAR, PANJAB UNIVERSITY, CHANDIGARH, payable at Chandigarh, will be charged extra, i.e, Migration Fee (Rs. 300/-), Enrolment Fee (Rs. 100/-) and Registration Fee (Rs. 150/-) from those students who are coming from other universities.
- You have to bring original documents from 10th onwards, Experience certificate, NOC from employer, Migration certificate and category certificates (if any) at the time of counsellingcum-admission.