Oct 01, 2015
Apr 24, 2016
Apr 30, 2016
PESSAT Counselling FAQ
1) What are the specializations offered in PES University for B.Tech?
Various B.Tech branches offered by the PES University are -
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering (CE)
- B.Tech in Biotechnology (BT).
2) What is the fee structure for the B.tech programs at PES University?
Fee to be paid:-
- PESSAT Quota Fee – INR 3,00,000 / Annum.
- CET Quota Fee – INR 1,00,000 / Annum.
3) I have applied for revaluation, but your website is asking the candidates to upload their marks for the counseling process. It will take some time before I get my revaluation marks. What can I do?
You need to upload your marks before the last date mentioned on the website. If you do not get your revaluation marks before that please upload the existing one.
4) Can a parent/ guardian represent the candidate at the counseling as the candidate cannot make it?
Please download the authorization letter from our website , fill it up, bring that authorization letter to the PES University campus before the counseling and get prior approval on it so that one of the parent/ guardian can represent the candidate with that. Please be informed that without the prior approval (seal and sign), the authorization letter will not be valid.
5) Can a parent/ guardian represent the candidate at the counseling as the candidate cannot make it? If I fail to attend the counseling on the day specified for me as per my rank, can I attend the same on the next day?
If the candidate who has secured a better rank wants to attend the counseling on the next day which is earmarked for the candidates who have secured a lower rank, they may do so. But the vice-versa will not be possible.
6) Are there any Scholarships for meritorious students?
Scholarships will only be available to those who get into our University and prove their merit here and not before he/ she gets into our University. If the candidate is in top 20% of his/her class for a particular academic year at our University, then he/she is eligible for a tuition fee waiver of 25% for the next academic year.
7) While paying the exam fee for PESSAT, amount was deducted twice from my account. What should I do now?
Please write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your application number and mentioning in just one line that amount has been deducted twice from your account. We shall cross check and if found to be true, we will initiate the refund by which your amount will reach back to your account within 5 working days.
8) What are the required documents for Counseling process after appearing for PESSAT(B.Tech)?
Please carry the following items to the Counseling process:
1. Two DDs in favour of PES UNIVERSITY GENERAL FUND payable at Bangalore :
For Rs. 2,80,000/-
For Rs. 5000/-
No other payment options are accepted. Please understand without the proper DDs, seat allocation will not be allowed.
2. Please bring the PESSAT Hall Ticket & Rank Card. Print your Rank Card
3. 10+2 Marks Card (PUC) – Original
4. 10th Marks Card (SSLC) – Original
5. Transfer Certificate/College Leaving Certificate (if applicable)
6. Migration Certificate (If other than PU Board) (if applicable)
7. Passport & Stamp Size Photos 6 Copies each
8. It is mandatory for the candidate to be present in person at the prescribed reporting time. A candidate will be granted an exception to allow his guardian/parent to represent the candidate only under unavoidable circumstances. In such a case, the guardian/parent should download the Authorization Letter aand bring the duly filled form along with them for seat allocation.
- Originals + 3 Sets of Attested Photo copies should be provided in the above mentioned order.
- Without the Originals, the seat allocation WILL NOT be done.