Apr 17, 2016
Jun 05, 2016
Jun 21, 2016
Jun 26, 2016
Panjab University -3 Year. LLB Counselling FAQ
1) Is the University of the Punjab a private or Government institution?
University of the Punjab is autonomous body and under Government of the Punjab.
2) What are the required documents for Equivalence Form?
- Original and attested photocopy of each degree/diploma obtained with English translation, if required.
- Photocopy of transcripts year-wise duly signed & stamped by the issuing authority.
- Proof of registration for the degree/diploma (a copy of admission letter etc. be provided).
- Printed/photocopy of the syllabus from the official record of the institution conferring the degree (English version only).
- Documentary evidence of completion of studies abroad, (supported by original and a photocopy of passport with visa entries, University letter etc.)
- Equivalence by Higher Education Commission, Islamabad.
- Copy of National Identity Card.
- A cop of Certificate of Registration of Pakistan Engineering Council/Pakistan Medical & Dental Council/Pakistan Pharmacy Council.
- Equivalence Fee (Original Bank Challan) (Non-refundable).
3) Does the University have different standards for the various Compuses?
University of the Punjab has Quaid-i-Azam, Allama Iqbal , Gujranwala, Khanspur and jehlum campus and have the same standard .
4) What if I need to ask a question?
You can contact on given email/ Phone Numbers.
5) Is the University of the Punjab degree recognized?
Yes,the University of the Punjab degree recognized.
6) Who was the first Vice Chancellor of the University?
Sir James Broadwood Lyall.
7) Who is the current Vice Chancellor of the University?
Prof. Dr. Mujahid Kamran.
8) How many Nobel Laureates has the University produced?
3,Nobel Laureates has the University produced.
9) How many campuses does the University have?
5 campuses are there.
10) Are there any provisions for students applying in PU from out side of Lahore to have hostel facility in University of the Punjab?
Punjab University provide hostel facility to those who get admission in PU any department / institute on regular at morning time.