Jun 06, 2016
Jun 25, 2016
Jun 30, 2016
RULET Counselling FAQ
1) What is the intake capacity of University of Rajasthan?
125 seats are filled up every year in the First year of B.a LLb Course:
Total No. of Seats :-
- Regular Seats: 0
- SFS Seats: 120
- NRI Seats:5
- Nomination Seats: 0
Total Seats: 125.
2) What is/are the college/colleges covered under this examination?
University of Rajasthan conducts RULET examination annually for the admissions of B.A LLB in the following .
- UNIVERSITY FIVE YEAR LAW COLLEGE (UFYLC)(University Campus, Jaipur).
3) Does the University have state of art infrastructure?
The college has its own separate, well- constructed, wi-fi premises equipped with all the amenities like A/C Lecture Theatre, Seminar Hall, Activity Room, updated Library, Computer labs with 24 hours Internet Facility CCTV surveillance and access to legal database like MANUPATRA.
4) Which resources are available in University of Rajasthan library?
The Central Library building is located near the main gate of the University. It has a seating capacity of about 600 students. It has collection of more than 5 lac books, bound periodicals, etc. The Library subscribes to about 80 current journals and popular magazines relating to various subjects. In addition nearly 8085 e-Journals are available for online access under UGC-INFONET Digital Library Consortium.
5) Is there any Hostel facility?
The University is at present running 19 Hostels, out of which 14 are in the Main Campus and rest are situated in the Constituent Colleges.
- Every Hostel has its own unique tradition. Youth festival is organised in each hostel every year. This festival leaves a memorable imprint on hostel inmates. An inter hostel Youth Festival, ' Basant ' is also organised so as to provide common competitive platform for the manifestation of cultural talents of the hostel inmates.
6) Has University of Rajasthan witnessed any act of ragging?
Not at all. Ragging is a punishable offense and is strictly prohibited. Strict action is likely to be taken against a student who indulges in any act likely to offend the sensibility of other students.
7) Is the University recognized by UGC or by AICTE?
The University of Rajasthan holds the distinction of being the oldest Institution of higher learning in Rajasthan. It was established as University of Rajputana on 8 th of January, 1947 and recognised from the time of its inception under sections 2f and 12B of UGC Act.
8) What about campus placement?
We have a Placement Cell which helps in placement of students. On-campus placement activities are also organized at regular intervals. In every faculty Deans keep in regular touch with industries and employers and advise students on placement.
9) Do my parents need to accompany me when I come for counselling?
No, it is not mandatory for your parents to be come with you.