RMAT - Rajasthan Technical Management Test (RMAT - 2017)
Mar 27, 2017
May 28, 2017
Jun 25, 2017
RMAT 2017 - Counselling Updates
Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) is being conducted every year Rajasthan Management Aptitude Test (RMAT) for the admission to MBA course. Here is the detailed information about Selection and counselling process.
Selection Procedure: -
- Selection Procedure Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the RMAT.
- At the time of reporting in the allotted institute,You will have to deposit all original documents, certificates and a specified amount towards fee.
- The allotted institute would check the documents and other required certificates with originals.
- If the admission is granted, the amount would not be returned / refunded under any circumstances.
- The original documents will be returned by the respective College after the University enrollment has been done.
- The final merit list would be prepared strictly on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in the written test.
- The merit list will be displayed on the notice board of the Coordinator’s office and will also be available on the university website.
- If two or more students secure equal marks in written test, then the following priority order will be the basis for preparing merit list.
- If even after this two students have equal marks, then one who is born earlier will be given preference.
- RMAT Counseling will happen in the month of June - July .You have to confirm your ranking based on merit list then have to confirm the counseling date from the official website of RMAT.
- You have to also decide your choice of course before you wish to appear for RMAT counseling, but based on your ranking you may get the course of your choice.
The attested copy of the following documents should be attached with the application form:
- 10th and 10+2 exam mark sheets.
- Certificate of 10th.
- Mark sheets of under graduate exam.
- Certificate for the final year candidates.
- Caste certificate (if any).
- Two self addressed envelope.
- Two self addressed post card.
Rajasthan Management Aptitude Test (RMAT) is being conducted ever year for the admission to MBA course. The candidates can check the details related to selection and counselling procedure here.
Selection Procedure: -
- The selection of the candidates is based on the marks they score in RMAT exam.
- A final merit list will be displayed in the coordinator’s office or official website.
- In case any two candidates secure the same marks, the date of birth will be taken into consideration.
- The seat will be allotted to the student who was born earlier.
Counselling Process: -
- Usually, the counselling takes place in the month of June or July.
- After declaring the results of RMAT, the candidates have to check their rank and date of the counselling.
- The counselling is conducted rank wise.
- Hence, the candidates have to appear for counselling in stipulated time and date.
Documents Required: -
- Class 10, 12 & Degree markssheet or certificate (both original and zerox).
- Caste Certificate (only for SC/ST/OBC)
- Two self-addressed envelope
- Two self-addressed postcard
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place