May 17, 2016
Jun 17, 2016
Jun 19, 2016
Jun 30, 2016
S P JAIN’S BBA Entrance Test Counselling FAQ
1) Is it compulsory to spend the first year in Singapore/Mumbai, the second year in Dubai and the next 2 years in Sydney, or can I choose which campus to go to?
It is compulsory to spend the first year in Singapore or Mumbai, the second year in Dubai and the next 2 years in Sydney. A student cannot choose which campus s/he would like to go to.
2) Is S P Jain a university (or deemed university)?
S P Jain School of Global Management is an accredited business school in Australia with full degree giving rights. It is also licensed by the Council for Private Education in Singapore and by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority, U.A.E.
3) Does SP Jain offer career assistance to students?
SP Jain has Career Services offices in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Dubai, Singapore, Shanghai and Sydney. Our Career Services teams help students find career opportunities.
4) How do I get a student visa for Singapore/Dubai/Australia?
SP Jain obtains visas for students studying in Singapore and Dubai. Charges for processing of the Dubai and Singapore visas are covered in the fees paid by a student.
Students need to apply for Australian visas themselves (the Australian immigration authorities do not allow SP Jain to apply on behalf of students). SP Jain can provide assistance for students applying for Australian visas.
5) Is SP Jain an accredited education institute?
SP Jain School of Global Management is registered as a Higher Education Provider in Australia and as such can award Australian degrees to our graduates.
We are also licensed by the Council for Private Education in Singapore and by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority in the UAE.
6) Why is the BBA 4 years and not 3 years like SP Jain's other undergraduate programs?
SP Jain's BBA is designed like American BBA programs that are delivered over 4 years. It includes several liberal arts subjects along with core and specialised business subjects. It also includes an intensive Action Learning Project. The summers are intended for doing internships.
7) Is student accommodation compulsory or can I organise my own housing?
Student accommodation is not compulsory. Students can opt to live off-campus on their own.
8) Does SP Jain provide on-campus meals? Is vegetarian food available?
Each of our campuses has a cafeteria that provides a variety of meal options, including vegetarian food.
9) What will be conferred at the end of completing the BBA program?
The degree is a Bachelor of Business Administration awarded by the S P Jain School of Global Management, Australia. The specialization is also mentioned. The S P Jain School of Global Management is registered as a Higher Education Provider in Australia. ‘The qualification is recognized within the Australian Qualifications Framework'. The Australian credential enhances the international acceptance of the degree, whether you wish to pursue more advanced studies or a global career.
10) Does S P Jain provide student scholarships and if so what are the criteria?
S P Jain provides student scholarships very selectively to meritorious and needy students. Normally a student would need to have obtained distinctions in Year 10 and 12, be a rank holder and have exceptional extracurricular achievements.