Symbiosis Entrance Test (Law) (SET Law - 2017)
Feb 03, 2017
Apr 23, 2017
May 06, 2017
May 19, 2017
SET Law 2017 - Counselling Updates
Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) for LAW is conducted for admission to the various law courses offered by the Symbiosis International University.
- Selection of the candidate is done on the basis of both academic record in 10+2 as well as the SET entrance exam.
- The primary selection criteria is the score achieved by a candidate in the SET (Law) exam.
- Students who have qualified the entrance exam are called on campus for the Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds.
- Final selection is done on the basis of cumulative performance of a candidate in both the phases.
- The institute shares the cutoff marks for the SET (Law) exam basis which candidates are invited for PI and WAT rounds.
- Based on the overall performance, a merit list of qualifying candidates will be released.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to report at the college allotted to them and get their documents verified to secure the seat. Admission fees must also be paid to confirm admission.
The candidates have to carry following documents to the counselling: -
- Class XII Marks Sheet
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable
- Transfer Certificate
- Address Proof
- Two Passport Size Photographs
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place