Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University Admission Test (MBA) (SAAT (MBA) - 2017)
Jan 23, 2017
Apr 15, 2017
Apr 22, 2017
May 21, 2017
SAAT (MBA) 2017 - Counselling Updates
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University is being conducted every year Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT) for the admission to MBA course. Here is the detailed information about Selection and counselling process.
Selection Procedure: -
- Admission is strictly based on merit (i.e. Rank obtained) and choice of your for different courses offered during the counselling.
- You will be called for counselling as per the schedule to be dispatched along with the rank card.
- During Counselling all certificates in original will be verified. For records of the Institutes, two sets of attested copies of the certificates and mark sheets etc. will be collected during counselling.
- You can selected through the counselling for a course is admitted and registered as a student of SOA University automatically.
- You also receives a registration number and a university registration card.
- The counselling of qualified candidates shall be held in the university campus / ITER Campus.
- The exact schedule of counselling / percentage of seat allocation shall be intimated later to the qualified candidates along with their rank cards.
- Counselling and seat allocation will be purely on merit basis i.e. based on the performance in the Entrance Examination.
- Counselling Schedule will be published in the website on the day of declaration of result.
- You have to attend the counselling as per the schedule.
- Verification of original documents would be done at the time of counselling/ admission, so as to verify records of identification,age, qualifying examination and category of candidates.
- You must be qualified in SAAT or any equivalent state/national level entrance test.
- The university will fill up 15% of seats in professional programmes in view of the instruction issued by the UGC (Admission to specified professional programmes 1st Amendment interim regulation, 2003).
- Rest of the seats will be filled up through couselling (SAAT).
- The university reserves the right to fill up the vacant seats, if any, in any discipline duly approved by the competent authority of the university.
- Admit card of SAAT
- Rank Card of SAAT
- Proof of Identity
- Original Date of Birth Certificate / 10th certificate
- Original School / College Leaving Certificate
- +2 Certificate
- +2 Mark Sheet and 10th Mark Sheet
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree Certificate (for Lateral Entry Candidates)
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate (for MCA / M.Tech. / M.Pharm. / M.Sc. Nursing / M.Sc. All / MBA / MHA / MHM / MTTM)
- Bank Draft: A fee of ` 30,000/- in the form of a demand draft drawn from any nationalized bank in favour of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University,Bhubaneswar, payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Two sets of attested photocopy of all original documents.
- Four recent passport size coloured photographs
- Caste Certificate in the prescribed format along with original caste certificate.
Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University Management Aptitude Test (SMAT) is one of the exams basis which admissions to the university’s MBA and MHA programme is done.
- Selection for the MBA programmes offered by the university is done on the basis of score secured by a student in any of the entrance exam.
- You can apply through the score of either SMAT, CAT, XAT, MAT or any other national level MBA entrance exam.
- On clearing the cutoffs of the respective exams, students will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview at the university.
- Final selection is done on the basis of the performance in the entrance test, academic record, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- The university begins counseling from the first week of June 2016.
- Students who have cleared the merit list will have to report at the university to get their documents verified and pay the fees.
- The admission will be confirmed only after the verification is done and fee is paid.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place