Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University Admission Test (MCA) (SAAT(MCA) - 2017)
Jan 22, 2017
Apr 15, 2017
Apr 22, 2017
May 22, 2017
SAAT(MCA) Counselling FAQ
1) What is the fee structure of the SAAT(MCA) course?
The annual fee structure for MCA :-Rs. 1,28,000/- Per Annum.
2) Are there any Scholarships for meritorious students?
Scholarships will only be available to those who get into Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University are:-
- 60% in 10th and 12th Exam. - Rs. 12,500/- p.a. - (2 years).
3) What is the policy of the University on reservation for SCs, STs, ?
15% and 7.5% seats in all programmes are reserved respectively for candidates belonging to Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe by birth (not by marriage or adoption).
Note : Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe persons who have migrated from their state of origin to another state for the purpose of seeking education, employment etc., will be deemed to be Scheduled Caste / Tribe of state of their origin and will be entitled to derive benefits from the state of origin and not from the state to which they have migrated. (Vide Govt. India Letter No. BC/160 14.1.82 SC & BCD / dated 22nd Feb., 1985). Thus, SC/ST candidates from Odisha who are staying outside the state have to produce SC/ST certificate from the competent authority of Odisha State during counselling.
4) Can I depute someone as a nominee for counselling if I am not able to travel/ come down?
Yes, the authorised representative must carry the proper authorisation, fees and all the original documents required for admission.
5) Should I need to pay the admission / tuition fee at the time of counselling / admission?
Yes, the fee is to be paid on the day of counselling/admission.
6) What is the Refund Rules of Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University ?
- The University shall refund the paid fees as per the following rules :
- If a candidate withdraws his/her admission after the counselling and before the classes starts dates (as notified to the students),the candidate will be refunded all fees paid after deducting the processing fees of ` 1,000/-.
- Any candidate withdrawing his/her admission after commencement of classes, no refund will be made.
- For refund the candidate / parent have to submit a written application addressed to the Director (Admissions), Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University along with the original University registration card. The bank account details (for RTGS) of the candidate only is required to be filled in a form available with the Admission Cell and submit along with the photocopy of the front page of the passbook and the original money receipt fo the all the fees paid.
- The refund information given above is indicative and the University reserved the right to make changes.
7) Is the University NAAC accredited?
SIKSHA ‘O’ ANUSANDHAN UNIVERSITY is a Deemed University declared Under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 (Govt. of India). Accredited by NAAC of University Grants Commission (UGC) with ‘A’ Grade with CGPA 3.35.
8) Is it Mandatory to fill maximum number of choices?
No. But if you fill maximum number of choices, you have a better chance of getting a seat.
9) What are the important documents need to be submitted at the time of COUNSELLING - CUM - ADMISSION?
ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS TO BE BROUGHT ON THE DAY OF THE COUNSELLING - CUM - ADMISSION.
- Admit card of SAAT
- Rank Card of SAAT
- Proof of Identity
- Original Date of Birth Certificate / 10th certificate
- Original School / College Leaving Certificate
- +2 Certificate
- +2 Mark Sheet and 10th Mark Sheet
- Bachelor's degree Mark Sheet
- Bank Draft: A fee of ` 30,000/- in the form of a demand draft drawn from any nationalized bank in favour of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University, Bhubaneswar, payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Any other relevant certificate as mentioned in thisBrochure.
- Two sets of attested photocopy of all original documents.
- Four recent passport size coloured photographs
- Caste Certificate in the prescribed format along with original caste certificate.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place