Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University Admission Test(BA/BBA-LLB) (SAAT (BA/BBA-LLB) - 2016)
Jan 22, 2016
May 07, 2016
May 20, 2016
SAAT (BA/BBA-LLB) Counselling FAQ
1) Is it Mandatory to fill maximum number of choices?
No. But if you fill maximum number of choices, you have a better chance of getting a seat.
2) Do my parents need to accompany me when I come for counselling?
No, it is not mandatory for your parents to be come with you.
3) What is the fee structure of the SAAT(B.A./BBA LL.B) course?
The annual fee structure for B.A./BBA LL.B :Rs. 89,000/- Per Annum.
4) What is the policy of the University on reservation for SCs, STs, ?
15% and 7.5% seats in all programmes are reserved respectively for candidates belonging to Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe by birth (not by marriage or adoption).
Note : Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe persons who have migrated from their state of origin to another state for the purpose of seeking education, employment etc., will be deemed to be Scheduled Caste / Tribe of state of their origin and will be entitled to derive benefits from the state of origin and not from the state to which they have migrated. (Vide Govt. India Letter No. BC/160 14.1.82 SC & BCD / dated 22nd Feb., 1985). Thus, SC/ST candidates from Odisha who are staying outside the state have to produce SC/ST certificate from the competent authority of Odisha State during counselling.
5) What is the Refund Rules of Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University ?
- The University shall refund the paid fees as per the following rules :
- If a candidate withdraws his/her admission after the counselling and before the classes starts dates (as notified to the students),the candidate will be refunded all fees paid after deducting the processing fees of ` 1,000/-.
- Any candidate withdrawing his/her admission after commencement of classes, no refund will be made.
- For refund the candidate / parent have to submit a written application addressed to the Director (Admissions), Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University along with the original University registration card. The bank account details (for RTGS) of the candidate only is required to be filled in a form available with the Admission Cell and submit along with the photocopy of the front page of the passbook and the original money receipt fo the all the fees paid.
- The refund information given above is indicative and the University reserved the right to make changes.
6) Is the University NAAC accredited?
SIKSHA ‘O’ ANUSANDHAN UNIVERSITY is a Deemed University declared Under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 (Govt. of India). Accredited by NAAC of University Grants Commission (UGC) with ‘A’ Grade with CGPA 3.35.
7) Are there any Scholarships for meritorious students?
Scholarships will only be available to those who get into Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University are:-
BBA LLB/BA LLB:-
- 60% in both 10th & +2 Exam- Rs. 10,000/- p.a. - (4 years).
8) Will I get a job once I complete my course?
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (SOA) University has an excellent placement cell and a large number of our students get placed in good companies even before they have written their final semester examinations.
9) What are Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (SOA) University rules for attendance?
Attendance : 80% in each semester in each subject.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place