Jan 22, 2016
May 07, 2016
May 20, 2016
SAAT (M.Tech) Counselling FAQ
1) What is the Refund Rules of Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University ?
- The University shall refund the paid fees as per the following rules :
- If a candidate withdraws his/her admission after the counselling and before the classes starts dates (as notified to the students),the candidate will be refunded all fees paid after deducting the processing fees of ` 1,000/-.
- Any candidate withdrawing his/her admission after commencement of classes, no refund will be made.
- For refund the candidate / parent have to submit a written application addressed to the Director (Admissions), Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University along with the original University registration card. The bank account details (for RTGS) of the candidate only is required to be filled in a form available with the Admission Cell and submit along with the photocopy of the front page of the passbook and the original money receipt fo the all the fees paid.
- The refund information given above is indicative and the University reserved the right to make changes.
2) What are the important documents need to be submitted at the time of COUNSELLING - CUM - ADMISSION?
ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS TO BE BROUGHT ON THE DAY OF THE COUNSELLING - CUM - ADMISSION.
- Admit card of SAAT
- Rank Card of SAAT
- Proof of Identity
- Original Date of Birth Certificate / 10th certificate
- Original School / College Leaving Certificate
- +2 Certificate
- +2 Mark Sheet and 10th Mark Sheet
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree Certificate (for Lateral Entry Candidates)
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree Mark Sheet (for Lateral Entry Candidates)
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate (for MCA / M.Tech. /M.Pharm. / M.Sc.Nursing / M.Sc. All / MBA / MHA /MHM / MTTM)
- Bachelor’s Degree Mark Sheet (for MCA / M.Tech. /M.Pharm. / M.Sc. Nursing / M.Sc. All / MBA / MHA /MHM / MTTM)
- Bank Draft: A fee of ` 30,000/- in the form of a demand draft drawn from any nationalized bank in favour of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University, Bhubaneswar, payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Any other relevant certificate as mentioned in thisBrochure.
- Two sets of attested photocopy of all original documents.
- Four recent passport size coloured photographs
- Caste Certificate in the prescribed format along with original caste certificate.
3) What are the placement status?
The department has arranged at least 300 companies from inside and outside the state to take part in the placement process like:-
- Alembic, ICICI, RBS Global, AXIS Bank, TATA AIG, Vodafone, HDFC, Airtel, Samsung, ING Vysya, Reliance Communication, Apollo Hospitals, Berger Paints, Asian Paints, Colgate, Palmolive, BATA, etc.
4) In the university for M.tech programme its recognized by UGC or by AICTE?
SIKSHA ‘O’ ANUSANDHAN UNIVERSITY all the institutes and programmes are duly recognized by respective statutory bodies like National Board of Accreditation; Medical CounciI of India; Dental Council of India; Pharmacy CounciI of India; Indian Nursing Council; Odisha Nurses and Mid-wifery Council, Govt. of Odisha; AICTE;Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India; Bar Council of India; ICAR, Govt. of India; etc.
ISO 9001:2008 Certification by URS, United Kingdom in testimony to our commitment towards imparting quality research and professional education matching with aspirations of future generation.
5) Is the University NAAC accredited?
SIKSHA ‘O’ ANUSANDHAN UNIVERSITY is a Deemed University declared Under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 (Govt. of India). Accredited by NAAC of University Grants Commission (UGC) with ‘A’ Grade with CGPA 3.35.
6) What are the specializations offered at Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University in M.Tech ?
Various M.Tech Branches offered by the University are -
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Computer Science & Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Material Science & Technology
- Environmental Science & Technology
7) What is the fee structure for the programs at SAAT M.Tech?
SAAT M.tech Annual Fee is 1,30,000/- p.a.
8) What is the Counseling process for SAAT (M.Tech)?
- Only qualified candidates of GATE and SAAT can apply for SAAT M.Tech Counselling. They have to attend the counselling procedure in person with prescribed documents in original.
- Those, who have been allotted seats, are required to pay the admission fees for completing admission formalities.