SRMJEEE - SRM University Joint Engineering Entrance Exam(B.Tech) (SRMJEEE(B.Tech) - 2017)
Nov 01, 2016
Mar 26, 2017
Apr 01, 2017
May 02, 2017
SRMJEEE(B.Tech) 2017 - Counselling Updates
SRM University Joint Engineering Entrance Exam(SRMJEE) is being conducted ever year for the admission to B.Tech course. The candidates can check the details related to selection and counselling procedure here.
Selection Procedure: -
- You will be invited for counseling session based on the score obtained in SRMJEEE (UG).
- One or more counseling sessions will be held depending on the vacancy of seats.
- You can choose your preferred specialization / branch of study in a particular campus based on:-
- The cut-off score required for the specified specialization / branch
- Fulfilling the programme-specific eligibility criteria for a particular campus and
- Subject to the availability of seats at that point of time.
- If you are falling short of the cut-off score for a preferred specialization / branch for a particular campus, you can choose to retake the SRMJEEE (UG) to improve the individual score, subject to a maximum of TWO retakes.
- In that case the best score out of the three scores (first attempt + 2 retakes) will be considered while choosing/allocating the preferred specialization / branch, subject to the conditions laid out in above.
- A one-time programme sliding within the campus is permitted subject to availability of seats and eligibility based on cut-off score. The sliding will be considered, at appropriate time as decided by the university, ONLY for those who have submitted the option to be considered for sliding.
- Upon selection of specialization / branch full tuition fees and other applicable fees have to be paid at the time of counseling.
- Provisional Allotment Letter (PAL) will be issued to confirm your admission.
- During the counselling procedure, the allotment of seats and branch will be done.
- The seats are allotted based on your performance in SRMJEEE .
- The SRMJEEE counselling will be held online as well as offline on the campus of the University. The on campus counselling will be conducted from May 5 to 9, while online counselling will be conducted from May 11 onwards.
- The counselling detailed will be published on the official website within the stipulated time.
- You are also informed through e-mail.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place