May 10, 2016
Jun 08, 2016
Jun 26, 2016
St. Xavier's Entrance Exam Counselling FAQ
1) What are the specialization/ courses offered in St. Xavier's College?
The college offers specialization in three areas:
- Financial Management,
- Marketing Management and
- Human Resource Management.
2) Is there any Hostel facility?
Yes,Separate hostel accommodation, for boys and girls, will be available in the newly constructed AJC Bose Road Hostel.
3) What is the fee structure of the St. Xavier's College-BBA course?
The fee BBA for the course is Rs. 10,000/- for self financing .
- Security deposit will be refunded after completion of the course, without interest:- A candidate may claim refund of Security Deposit only after completion of the course and on production of the certificate and the original receipt.
4) What are College rules for attendance?
A student must obtain a minimum of 75% attendance in each paper individually - Honours/Major/Ancillary/General/Compulsory.
5) Is there any uniform or dress code in the college?
No. There is no uniform in the college. Dress must be neat and appropriate for public places.
6) Is it necessary to appear in the internal examinations of the college?
Yes. It is compulsory for students to appear in the internal examinations, which are conducted twice in a year. Regular parent-teacher meetings are conducted after every internal examination to apprise parents regarding all-round progress of the students.
7) Can mobile phones be used in the college premises?
No. To Maintain proper discipline, the use of mobile phones in college premises is prohibited.
8) Does the College have state of art infrastructure?
Absolutely, yes. excellent Mess and Cafeteria, a well equipped Amphitheater and seminar halls, a well stocked library, Indoor and outdoor sports facilities, well coordinared transport network,Wi-fi hot spots, 24×7 internet access and round the clock security.
9) Whom should I contact in matters related to hostel/Mess?
For any problems / queries related to the Hostel or Mess,u can contact with Hostel Warden/Estate officer.