SET (BBA) (SET - 2017)
Dec 26, 2016
Apr 22, 2017
May 06, 2017
May 19, 2017
SET 2017 - Counselling Updates
Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) for BBA is conducted for admission to the various BBA Programmes offered by the Symbiosis International University.
- Selection of the candidate is done purely on the basis of cutoff decided by the university after the announcement of the SET (BBA) exam result.
- The primary selection criteria is the score achieved by a candidate in the SET (BBA) entrance exam.
- Students shortlisted on the basis of SET (BBA) will be invited for the Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds.
- Final selection is done on the basis of cumulative performance of a candidate in both the phases.
- Admission process by all the participating colleges will be conducted individually after the announcement of SET (BBA) result.
- List of candidates who have been shortlisted on the basis of SET (BBA) will be called for WAT and PI rounds.
- You will be eligible for admission only to those colleges affiliated to Symbiosis International University for which you have applied.
- Based on the overall performance, a list of qualifying candidates will be released.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to report at the college allotted to them for documents verification in order to secure the seats allotted to them. Admission fees must also be paid to confirm admission.
The candidates have to carry following documents to the counselling: -
- Class XII Marks Sheet
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable
- Transfer Certificate
- Address Proof
- Two Passport Size Photographs
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place