Apr 01, 2017
May 01, 2017
May 28, 2017
Jun 16, 2017
VMU EEE-VMU CEE 2017 - Counselling Updates
Vinayaka Missions University is being conducted every year All India Level Common Entrance Examinations for the admission to MBA course. Here is the detailed information about Selection and counselling process.
Selection Procedure: -
- Counseling / Admission call letter will be sent by either E-mail or post.
- Failure to report in time on the date fixed for Counseling / Admission can result in forfeiting his/her chance for admission
- Admissions shall be made strictly on the basis of merit and availability of seats. As soon as the seats are filled admissions shall be closed.
- Merely being called for and presenting oneself for counseling will not confer any right for admission.
- All admissions are subject to verification of the original certificates and documents of your.
- The decision of the Vice-Chancellor shall be final regarding the eligibility of any applicant for the admission under the Vinayaka Missions University.
- If at any time before or after admission it is found that you do not meet the eligibility requirement, the seat shall be denied to you.
- Therefore, it is the responsibility of your to ensure that you meets all the eligibility requirements.
- You shall not be allowed to attend the counseling without producing their original certificates.
- When you accepts the seat allotment, your original certificates will be retained by the University, for the period decided by the competent authority.
LIST OF ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED FOR COUNSELING
- Vinayaka Missions University Counseling Call Letter
- Hall Ticket, Rank Sheet & Score Card
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate from the school last studied
- Migration Certificate from other Board of Tamil nadu from where the candidate passed in 12th Standard
- Character and Conduct Certificate issued by the school last studied
- Medical Certificate for Physical Fitness and mental soundness from a Medical Officer not below the rank of a Civil Surgeon
- Community Certificate
- Recent Passport size colour photographs - 8 Nos.
Note: Without the above documents shall not be allowed to attend the Counseling for admission.