VMU AICEE M.Tech (VMU AICEE M.Tech - 2016)
Feb 14, 2016
May 15, 2016
May 29, 2016
VMU AICEE M.Tech Counselling FAQ
1) What are the branches/ courses offered in Vinayaka Missions University?
Here is a list of courses offered in VMU:
- ME (Applied Electronics)
- ME (VLSI Design)
- ME (Computer Science and Engineering)
- ME (Power Electronics and Drives)
- ME (Manufacturing Engineering)
- ME (Environmental Engineering)
- ME (Structural Engineering)
- ME (Power Systems Engineering)
- ME (Irrigation, Water Management & Resources Engg)
- ME (Construction Engineering and Management)
- ME (Embedded System Technology)
- M.Tech (Information Technology)
- M.Tech (Bio-Technology)
- M.E (Bio-Medical Engineering)
- M.Tech Bio Refinery & Process Optimization
- M.Tech Design & Solid Waste Engineering
- M.Tech Applied Biomedical Engineering
- M.Tech Computer Forensic & IT Securities
- M.E (Thermal Engineering)
- M.E (CAD)
- M.E (Control and Instrumental Engineering)
- M.Tech Consumer Information Technology.
2) What are the documents to be submitted at the time of Admission?
All the Relevant Previous Qualification Documents True Copies are to be submitted along with 4 passport size photographs and a filled-in Admission Form.
3) Are there any scholarships provided under VMU for engineering students?
There are many scholarships kept for students of VMU:
1. Students having secured Top 100 ranks in State in CBSE and State boards and top 10 District toppers from Tamil Nadu are given 100% waiver of their tuition and hostel fee for 4 years.
2. Students having 85% or more marks in 12th boards in PCM or aggregate are given 50% waiver in 1st year’s admission fees.
3. National level sports players are given 100% waiver in 1st year’s tuition fees and state level players are given 50% waiver in 1st year’s tuition fees.
4) Is VINAYAKA MISSIONS UNIVERSITY a U.G.C. Government Recognized University?
Yes, VINAYAKA MISSIONS UNIVERSITY is a Government of India Recognized University. VINAYAKA MISSIONS UNIVERSITY was accorded the Deemed University status in the year 2001, by the Ministry of Human Resource and Development, Govt of India with the recommendation of U.G.C. (established under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956). The University is the 48th University in India.
5) .Is VINAYAKA MISSIONS UNIVERSITY DEGREE valid for Government Jobs?
Yes, Vinayaka Missions University degree /diploma /certificates are eligible for Government & private sector employment and Service Promotions.
All the degrees /diplomas awarded through by the Universities established by Act of Parliament or State Legislation, Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 and institutions of National importance declared under an Act of the Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment under the central government.
6) Does the University provide Study Material?
Yes, the Study Material is provided to the students subject to the availability.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place