Vinayaka Missions University (VMU) AICEE-M.Pharm (VMU AICEE (M.Pharm) - 2016)
Mar 03, 2016
Jun 23, 2016
Jul 10, 2016
VMU AICEE (M.Pharm) Counselling FAQ
1) If a candidate gets selected in more than one Institute or in more than one department, does the candidate have the choice to choose the department after the interview?
No such choice is provided to the candidate after the interview.
2) Is it possible to change the order of preference after the Interview?
It is not possible at all to change the order of preference after the interview. After Final Print out of the application it is not possible to change the preference.
3) How will one know the result of the VMU AICEE -M.Pharm?
The result of VMU AICEE -M.Pharm will be uploaded on the official website as per schedule.
4) What are the documents to be submitted at the time of Admission?
All the Relevant Previous Qualification Documents True Copies are to be submitted along with 4 passport size photographs and a filled-in Admission Form.
5) Can I take back the original documents with me?
Your original documents will be retained by the University until the completion of your course. We will however give you an acknowledgement for your original documents.
6) Is VINAYAKA MISSIONS UNIVERSITY a U.G.C. Government Recognized University
Yes, VINAYAKA MISSIONS UNIVERSITY is a Government of India Recognized University. VINAYAKA MISSIONS UNIVERSITY was accorded the Deemed University status in the year 2001, by the Ministry of Human Resource and Development, Govt of India with the recommendation of U.G.C. (established under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956). The University is the 48th University in India.
7) Is VINAYAKA MISSIONS UNIVERSITY DEGREE valid for Government Jobs?
Yes, Vinayaka Missions University degree /diploma /certificates are eligible for Government & private sector employment and Service Promotions.All the degrees /diplomas awarded through by the Universities established by Act of Parliament or State Legislation, Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 and institutions of National importance declared under an Act of the Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment under the central government.
8) Does the University provide Study Material?
Yes, the Study Material is provided to the students subject to the availability.
9) Do my parents need to accompany me when I come for counselling?
No, it is not mandatory for your parents to be come with you.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place