VMU AICEE (M.Sc. Nursing) (VMU AICEE (MSc Nursing) - 2016)
Mar 03, 2016
Jun 23, 2016
Jul 10, 2016
VMU AICEE (MSc Nursing) Counselling FAQ
1) What are the branches/ courses offered in Vinayaka Missions University?
Here is a list of courses offered in VMU:
- M.Sc.(Medical Surgical Nursing)
- M.Sc.(Paediatric Nursing)
- M.Sc.(Obstetrics & Gynaecological Nursing)
- M.Sc.(Community Health Nursing)
- M.Sc.(Psychiatric Nursing).
2) What is/are the college/colleges covered under this examination?
VMU AICEE covers 3 campuses for admissions in various streams available in the colleges:
- Vinayaka Mission’s Annapoorana College of Nursing, Salem, Tamil Nadu.
- Vinayaka Mission’s College of Nursing, Puducherry.
- Vinayaka Mission’s College of Nursing, Karaikal, U.T. of Puducherry.
3) What are the documents to be submitted at the time of Admission?
All the Relevant Previous Qualification Documents True Copies are to be submitted along with 4 passport size photographs and a filled-in Admission Form.
4) Is VINAYAKA MISSIONS UNIVERSITY a U.G.C. Government Recognized University?
Yes, VINAYAKA MISSIONS UNIVERSITY is a Government of India Recognized University. VINAYAKA MISSIONS UNIVERSITY was accorded the Deemed University status in the year 2001, by the Ministry of Human Resource and Development, Govt of India with the recommendation of U.G.C. (established under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956). The University is the 48th University in India.
5) Is VINAYAKA MISSIONS UNIVERSITY DEGREE valid for Government Jobs?
Yes, Vinayaka Missions University degree /diploma /certificates are eligible for Government & private sector employment and Service Promotions.
All the degrees /diplomas awarded through by the Universities established by Act of Parliament or State Legislation, Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 and institutions of National importance declared under an Act of the Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment under the central government.
6) Has VMU University witnessed any act of ragging?
Not at all. Ragging is a punishable offense and is strictly prohibited. Strict action is likely to be taken against a student who indulges in any act likely to offend the sensibility of other students.
7) What are university rules for attendance?
75% attendance is compulsory for all students pursuing regular courses of study.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place