How to Prepare
CULEE 2016 Question Paper Format
Christ University Law Entrance Exam is conducted for those candidates who are interested in BA., LLB / BBA., LLB Honours courses. The School of Law, Christ University (SLCU) is functioning in Bangalore from the year of 2000. With vision and purpose of serving candidates, this major exam is conducted. Christ College is the approved college by National Assessment and Accreditation Council and UGC – University Grants Commission. Christ University Law Entrance Exam is also known as CULEE, is the examination conducted by Christ University with an aim to provide the students with quality education in Law courses who are interested to pursue these courses.
- BBA.LLB (Hons )
CULEE 2016 Conducting Body
Christ University Law Entrance Exam is conducted by Christ University for those candidates who are interested in BA., LLB / BBA., LLB Honours courses. Christ University, formerly Christ College, was an Autonomous institution since 2005. Christ College was reaccredited with an A+ by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) for quality education in 2005. It has also been recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) as an institution with "Potential for Excellence". Christ University is secular in its outlook and welcomes students from all castes, religions, creed and languages to be a part of the Christite family. Candidates who have explored our website browsed through the details regarding our courses and are desirous of joining Christ University are requested to review our admission procedure for the particular course and fill/submit the online application form and send the supporting documents to the Office of Admissions.
CULEE Contact Details
|Address||Christ University, Hosur Road, Bangalore - 560029 Karnataka, India.|
|Phone no||+91 8040129100, +91 8040129600|
|Mode||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
1) Where will I find all relevant information pertaining to admissions?
Admission details such as programmes offered, application guidelines, admission process, eligibility, selection process, fee structure, important dates, application forms, syllabus, etc. are available under Related Links when on the programme of your choice or under the Admissions link on the official website of Christ University.
2) Why do I need a unique ID?
The ID will enable the candidate to apply for more than one programme if necessary.
3) When I try to apply I always get the message ‘session expired’?
Please ensure that you are using a stand - alone system and not your smart phone/android. Also, use Mozilla as your browser.
4) I am writing the Boards this summer, but the application states that I must enter class XII results. How can I apply?
The application states that you may enter class XI marks which are conducted by your school/college and use your school roll number for ‘previous exam registration number’
- My University/Board provides only grades/CGPA
- All grades/CGPA must be converted into an equivalent score out of 100 without the use of decimals. The CBSE grade point has to be converted into the percentage by using the approved CBSE grade conversion formula.
5) Can I apply for more than one programme in the same application?
It is not possible to apply for more than one programme in the same application form. However, for certain programmes while filling the application 2nd and 3rd preference option will be available. The candidate may enter the preferences from the options available in the drop down. The candidate cannot manually enter her/his preferences on the application printout.
6) I always receive the message of ‘invalid phone number’ while filling the application.
It is advised not to use + while entering the country code for any number.
7) I paid the money for the application process but my status is showing as incomplete.
After payment, if you do not receive the 8 digit application number, then your application process is incomplete and will go in for refund process. The refund will take about 15 days and must be checked with your bank.
8) How will I know if my application has reached the Office as I have to make travel arrangements?
All applications will be verified in the office against the photocopies submitted. Only after the verification is completed, the status of the application will be updated to ‘received’. This must be checked on online application status on the website Christ University. The official admit card to participate in the selection process will be uploaded only 5 days before the selection process. All travel arrangements must be made according to the date opted while filling the application/important date’s section provided for the programme on our website.
9) I want to apply for BA., LLB / BBA., LLB Honours?
- Applications are available online and in the Office of Admissions. Candidates may enter the data prior to the declaration of results and ‘save’ the information.
- Filled in applications must be submitted in person within 3 working days of the declaration of class XII results – Karnataka PUC/ISC/CBSE. Entry of class XII marks will be possible only after submission of the application to the Office of Admission. Applications must be submitted in person only.
10) Is it possible to alter the sequence of answering the sections?
No. Sections are taken in the order that they appear in the textbook. Candidates are allowed to work only on the section being timed by the invigilators, at any given point of time. Candidates are not permitted to go back to an earlier section or go forward to a later section, even if they finish before the section time is called.
11) When will the results of the selection process be declared?
If the important date section for the programme does not state when the results will be declared, then the same will be declared within 48 hours of completion of the process and the offer of admission will be valid for 3-5 working days.
12) For how long is the CULEE score valid?
The CULEE score is valid for just one year.
13) When do I have to pay the non-refundable admission registration fee of Rs 5000?
The admission registration fee is to be paid along with the programme fee for the first year only if selected and processing admission.
14) How much do I have to pay at the time of processing admission?
Fees for the first year along with admission registration fee must be paid in full while processing admission.
15) I want to pay my fees through a Bank Loan?
The loan application is issued on request only when the student presents the first year fee paid receipt to the office. The applying and processing of loan are the student's responsibility. When the loan is sanctioned and if it is sanctioned in the name of the institution the student will have to submit the cheque/DD to the Office of Accounts who will reimburse the amount in the student’s name.
16) Is the LLB degree valid internationally?
Yes, this degree is valid Pan India and also internationally subject to local laws.
17) Is law a safe career option for Girls?
Absolutely. In fact, it is pretty interesting to note that over the years a large number of law schools are reporting their majority of students as girls. A safe residential environment and the opening up of numerous legal career options have made this a great option for girls.