Cochin University Science & Technology (CUSAT CAT) LLB (CUSAT CAT LLB - 2017)
How to Prepare
- It is very important that you make a timetable and stick to it and you will have an exact idea of what you are required to study and the time required for it.
- It is essential that you have a clear idea of the formulas and concepts rather than rote learning of things for the papers. While you might require it for memorizing formulas it is important that for other stuff you make sure you clear your basis and concepts before moving on.
- It is very important make small notes or a comprehensive list of formulas on each covered topic and chapter which will come in handy at the time of revision. This will require you to be regular with your work but will surely make things easy at the time of revision.
- Candidates need to attempt each question in less than 80 seconds. Selection of questions is crucial here.
- Aspirants should focus on core topics and theory. The chief strategy should be to attempt familiar questions and leave unfamiliar/ non-comfortable questions. Candidates should be able to decide this within 10 seconds.
- Speed will be also very critical. Apart from learning to select a question, candidates should also to reject a question in less than 10 seconds.
- Expect some calculation-heavy problems. These questions are meant to be left alone. Give it a try only if are not very close.
|Step 1||Creating a login ID|
|Step 2||Complete the Application Form|
|Step 3||Uploading Scan Photograph, Signatur...|
CUSAT CAT LLB 2017 Question Paper Format
Correct Question Mark
CUSAT CAT LLB 2017 News and Updates
The online registration process of Cochin University of Science and Technology’s Common Admission Test (CUSAT CAT) 2017 will begin on February 8, 2017. As per the official site of CUSAT, the link of the online application process will be published there. The varsity conducts entrance ...Read more
CUSAT CAT LLB 2017
Cochin University Science & Technology (CUSAT) has announced academic year semester examinations So the students who are appearing for the examination are looking for the CUSAT University Time Table. The CUSAT University is affiliated to a number of colleges providing education in the following main disciplines: L.L.B
CUSAT CAT LLB 2017 Conducting Body
Cochin University Science & Technology (CUSAT) conducts CUSAT CAT LLB 3 year. The establishment of the erstwhile University of Cochin in 1971 was a commitment from the Government of Kerala towards the new scientific policy resolution adopted by the Central Government on 4th March 1958. The birth of the new University was with the specific purpose of “development of higher education with particular emphasis on post-graduate studies and research in applied science, technology, industry and commerce”. The University of Cochin was later reorganized as Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) in February 1986.
CUSAT CAT LLB Contact Details
|Address||Cochin University of Science and Technology Thrikkakara, South Kalamassery, Kochi, Kerala 682022, India.|
CUSAT CAT LLB FAQ
1) What is CUSAT CAT ?
Cochin University of Science and Technology Common Admission Test (CUSAT CAT ) which is being conducted every year for admission into UG and PG courses offered by the Cochin University of Science and Technology.
2) How do I do online registration for CUSAT LLB?
Please visit official website for online option registration .
3) What is the procedure for applying online?
- Challan payment mode: Choose your bank first and then take printout of the challan form along with the instructions page and make payment in the bank after two working days from the date of registration. Make sure that the journal number is correctly entered by the bank in the space provided in the challan form before leaving the bank.
- Net Banking mode: Payment can also be made from any Internet Banking enabled SBI/SBT a/c: Login to the internet banking account. Choose "Payments/Transfers". Choose "Power Jyothi Fee Collection (PUL). Enter the fee type as printed in your challan and then click "Submit" button. In the "Validation Date" box enter your date of birth as printed in the challan. In the "Fee Reference No" box, enter your registration no as printed in the challan. Then click "confirm" button to complete the transaction. Note down your transaction number for future reference.
- Online(using debit/credit card only) : Login to candidate Home page and click the link "Online Payment".
4) Which are the recommended browsers for applying online?
Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer 10.0 or lower.
5) Is it compulsory to do all the steps mentioned for applying online in a single sitting?
- You should create the login details ie user-id and password in one sitting. The password will be sent to you by email. In the second stage you should login using the login details received in your email and then change your password.
- Now in the next step you should re-login using the new password and fill the remaining part of the application in one sitting.
6) I forgot to note down my Registration number during the Candidate registration process. How can I get the Registration number?
Login to your home page. There you will get all details about your application.
7) I forgot my password. What is the procedure to retrieve the password?
Using the link ‘Forgot Your Password’ in online application, you can reset your password. User name, DOB, email-id, Security Question and answer to it should be provided for resetting the password.
8) Is it compulsory to have an Email-ID and Mobile number?
Yes, Email-ID and mobile number are mandatory for all candidates. Active Email-ID and mobile number of parents can also be used.
9) I am not able to upload the photo. What is the reason?
Photo to be uploaded should have the specified dimensions and size. Upload your recent passport size (color) photograph (132 x 170 pixels with the file size between 4 KB and 100 KB) and signature (132 x 57 pixels with file size between 1 KB and 30 KB). Refer the link "Uploading Photo & Sign" in the Application Portal.
10) Is there any specified formats for community certificate and income certificate?
No. Please read relevant information provided in the link “Reservations” on the Application Portal.
11) I selected Challan mode of payment. Can I pay the application fee from my netbanking Account?
Yes, but after two days of registration. Login to your netbanking account(SBT/SBI)->choose Third Party Transfer->Select Power Jyothi Fee Collection (PUL)-> in the Fee Type box type the fee type of your bank(106 for SBT, 103 for SBI) ->In the Validation date box, type the Date of birth of the candidate->in the Fee reference box, type the register number-> now press Confirm button and complete the transaction as you do normally.
12) I have successfully submitted the application and remitted the application fee. But I cannot download my Registration Confirmation Page.
Registration Confirmation Page will be available for download in your home page immediately after your application is approved. Please check your application status.
13) 3.What are the possible reasons for rejection of an application?
- Application fee not paid
- Photograph not clear.
- Signature not clear.
- Please refer the link "Uploading Photo & Sign" in the Application Portal.
14) Shall I send the confirmation page to the University?
No. You need not send any document to the University unless otherwise specifically mentioned in your application status page.
15) How do I solve the problem that some unexpected data being shown in my online application? How to solve this?
If you are not using Firefox, shift the browser to it. Most of the time, problem will be solved by clearing the cache of the browser. For clearing the cache, press Ctrl+Shift+Delete keys from the browser and follow instructions therein.
16) Which is the last date for submission of application?
Application can be submitted online till 5.00 pm on Second week of February.
17) How do I know whether my application is approved?
Click the 'Application Status' bar in your home page in the Application portal.
18) How shall I get the Admit Card for the Entrance Examination CUSAT LLB?
- The Admit Card should be downloaded from the official website Admit cards will not be issued to candidates whose application is rejected.
19) Can I change any data given in the application once the application is submitted.
No. You can verify all details given in the application (displayed in the preview page) before final submission.
20) Will Admit card be sent to me by post?
No. Admit cards will not be sent by post from this office to the candidate. The Admit cards should be downloaded by the candidate by logging into his home page.
21) Where will the exam centres be formed for CUSAT LLB Entrance exam?
CUSAT will be held in many cities across the country and abroad. Candidates will require applying for the exam centre at the time of filling up the online application form.The test will be conducted at 26 cities.
22) I am awaiting my 12th results.Can I apply?
Please refer "How to Apply" in the official website.
23) What is the eligiblity criteria for CUSAT LLB Entrance exam ?
Bachelor’s Degree with 40% aggregate marks in any discipline of a University recognized by CUSAT (35% for SC/ST). Candidates who have appeared for the qualifying examination may also apply in anticipation of results. However, the mark lists obtained in the qualifying examination shall be produced at the time of admission. Those who fail to produce mark list shall not be considered for Admission.
24) In case a candidate completes answering and reviewing a section before the allotted section time completion, can he go to the previous or next section(s) to complete?
No, in CUSAT—India, candidates are not allowed to work on any section other than the one being timed by the invigilators. In case a candidate completes answering and reviewing a section before the allotted section time gets over, he/she is not allowed to attempt any other section — previous or next. The balance time cannot be used on any other section.
25) Am I eligible with 39.99 % in LLb? (Candidate Category - General).
No, refer official website for minimum percentage and/or CGPA requirement.
26) While entering the 12th exam marks, should I include the practical marks also? Can I include 11th and 12th year marks?
The subject-wise and aggregate marks are to be given for the 12th year examination only. Don't include the 11th year exam marks. For practical marks, use the method used by your board to calculate the subject-wise marks.
27) Will a candidate be allowed to access his/her personal belongings during the unscheduled breaks that he/she takes?
Candidates will not be allowed to access any personal belonging including study material and mobile phone during the breaks they take. Candidates will only be allowed to access food or medicines, if necessary for medical reasons.
28) Now that the CUSAT LLB results are out, what am I to do next?
Next procedure will be online registration of preferred options (Option Registration) and registration of the +2 marks obtained, if you are an applicant for LLB courses.
29) For how long is the CUSAT LLB score valid?
The CUSAT LLB score is valid for just one year.
30) Is Cochin University Science & Technology NAAC accredited?
NAAC has re-accredited CUSAT (2nd cycle) as Letter Grade A with a CGPA of 3.09 / 4.00.
31) I belong to OEC category, but my annual family income exceeds 6 lakh. Is there any fee concession for such candidates?
Yes. But such candidates are not eligible for any communal reservations. They should submit community certificate to get fee concession benefits at the time of admission/counselling.
32) What do you mean by OCI / PIO?
- OCI – Overseas Citizen of India
- PIO – Persons of Indian Origin
- OCI and PIO certificate issued by Govt. of India alone will be considered.
33) I am the ward of an Indian citizen working in a Gulf country. Which link should I use.
- You can select the link for Indian and NRI candidates.
- You are also eligible for seats reserved for children of Indian citizen working in Gulf countries. For that you may submit a separate online application by selecting the link for International candidates by paying separate fees. Please see relevant topics under "Reservations" menu.
34) I am already in the rank list. Do I need to do online option registration for CUSAT LLB?
Yes, if you would like to be considered for allotment and admission at CUSAT otherwise you will forfeit your right to admission.
35) I have been allotted one of my lower options in CUSAT. I do not like to take it and want to wait for the allotment of my best choice. Can I do that?
Definitely Not! If any ONE of your options has been allotted to you, you MUST come and take admission; only this will keep your right for automatic up gradation to your higher options. Once you get admitted to any one of your choices, all the lower options will be cancelled. If you do not come and accept the allotted admission, you will be deleted from the rank list.
36) How much time do I get to come and take admission in CUSAT?
After the online allotment, two days will be fixed for joining. These dates will be pre-announced on the . Students have to come prepared with all the relevant documents and required fees during working hours on these days, failing which they will be removed from the rank list.
37) I am already in the rank list. Do I need to do online option registration for CUSAT CAT?
Yes, if you would like to be considered for allotment and admission at CUSAT otherwise you will forfeit your right to admission.
How to Apply
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place