AP PGECET - M.Tech - Nano Technology Eligibility
- They should have obtained a relevant Bachelors qualifying degree or its equivalent in the relevant field with at least 50% marks ( 45% in case of reserved category candidates) from an AICTE/UGC approved institution recognised by the Government of Andhra Pradesh as equivalent thereto for admission into the relevant M.E./ M.Tech. courses into the Courses corresponding to the Degrees as given in the following Annexure.
- Candidates who are pursuing a B.Tech or its equivalent course shall be eligible for entry into the relevant M.E./M.Tech./courses provided they have completed the prescribed course and passed all the subjects for the award of degree by the concerned university on the date of counselling for admission into the colleges.
For AP PGECET - M.Tech - Nano Technology a student should be qualified in any of the following degrees -
- B.Tech, ECE/CSE/ M.Sc. Stat / Maths / MCA or equivalent
- M.Sc. Maths /Statistics /Physics /Electronics/ Computer Science) MCA
- B.Tech-ECE, B.Tech-EIE or equivalent
- B.Tech. (BioTechnology/Chemical Engg/Food Technology/Agriculture Engg)
- B.Sc. (agriculture/Veterinary Sci.)BHMS, and MSc in Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Environmental Science, Genetics, Life Sciences, Food Technology, Nutrition, Molecular Biology, Genetic Engineering, Immunology, Chemistry.
Marks: At least 50% marks ( 45% in case of reserved category candidates) from an AICTE/UGC approved institution recognised by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
|Application Fees||Rs. 600|
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place