AUEEE - Annamalai University Engineering Entrance Exam Eligibility
The candidate has to satisfy the following eligibility criteria to appear for the entrance examination.
1. The candidate must be the citizen of India.
2. The candidates who have cleared the XII examination (in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) are eligible to apply. These candidates do not have to enclose the ‘nativity’ certificate.
3. The sons and daughters of the All India service Tamil Nadu cadre officers are eligible to apply.
4. The minimum marks eligible to apply are 50% average in all the subjects.
5. The children of the central government employees may also apply for admissions provided their parents have been serving in Tamil Nadu for the continuously for the past five years.
Marks- At least 50 % marks in 10+2
Relaxation policy (if any)- N/A
|Application Fees||Rs. 800|
|Application Fees Payment Mode||Online|
|Course Fees||Rs. 75000|