Start saving your
Create a free Profile now.
Courses & Exams
News & Articles
ILICAT - Indian Law Institute Common Admission Test Eligibility
- LL.B. Degree (with not less than 50% marks) from any University / Institution recognized by Bar Council of India as eligible for enrollment as an advocate in India.
- A Law Degree from a foreign country with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade.
- The candidates appearing in the qualifying examinations are also eligible to apply but their admission will be subject to production of proof of having acquired minimum prescribed qualification, at the time of admission.
- If the result of the qualifying examination is not declared till the Date of Admission, his/her admission shall be provisional. Such candidate shall give an undertaking that he/she is taking the provisional admission at his/her risk and that he/she shall submit the result of qualifying examination.
Age- There is no Upper or Lower Limit.
Marks- LL.B. Degree with not less than 50% marks.
Relaxation policy (if any)-
- Candidates belonging to SC's and ST's will be allowed 5% relaxation of marks in the minimum eligibility requirement.
- PH candidates will be allowed 5% Relaxation of marks in the minimum Eligibility requirement.
- Kashmiri Migrant students will be allowed 10% relaxation of marks in the minimum Eligibility requirement.
|Application Fees||Rs. 2000|
|Course Fees||Rs. 28000|