Indraprastha University CET M.Tech - Nano Science and Technology Eligibility
The Indraprastha University CET M.Tech - Nano Science and Technology? Exam qualification is:
Minimum 55% or equivalent in any one of the following qualifying examination:
- M.Sc.(Physics / Applied Physics / Electronics Mathematics / Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biosciences/ Life Sciences)
- B.E./B.Tech (Electronics / Computer Science / Electrical / Mechanical / Engineering Physics / Metallurgy / Material
Engineering / Information Technology / Biotechnology / Biomedical / Chemical Engineering or Technology)
- And Mathematics as one of the subjects at +2 or undergraduate level is a must
- GATE qualified in the discipline specified in the eligibility conditions with a valid score card of GATE. OR
- CET qualified (for Non-GATE) candidates in CET code 149.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit may be relaxed upto a maximum of five years in exceptional cases by the Admission Officer (designated) of the concerned programme (except MBBS/BDS) if he/she is satisfied with the merit of the case. Candidates exceeding the upper age limit upto five years may provisionally apply/ appear in the Common Entrance Test.
|Max Age||35 Years|
|Application Fees||Rs. 750|
|Application Fees Payment Mode||Online|
|Course Fees||Rs. 40000|