Indraprastha University CET M.Tech - Robotics & Automation Eligibility
The Indraprastha University CET M.Tech - Robotics & Automation Exam qualification is -
Minimum 60% or equivalent in any one of the following qualifying examination:
- B.Tech./B.E. in Computer Science/Computer Engineering / Computer Science and Engineering/Information Technology or equivalent.
- B.Tech./B.E. in instrumentation and Control Engineering / Electronics Engineering/Electronics and Communication Engineering / Electrical Engineering/Electrical and Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- B.Tech./B.E. in Mechanical Engineering / Mechanical and Automation Engineering/Industrial Engineering/Production Engineering/Automobile Engineering / Mechatronics / Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent.
- B.Tech./B.E. in Aerospace Engineering or equivalent.
- GATE qualified in the discipline specified in the eligibility conditions with a valid score card of GATE. OR
- CET qualified (for Non-GATE) candidates in CET code 152.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit may be relaxed upto a maximum of five years in exceptional cases by the Admission Officer (designated) of the concerned programme (except MBBS/BDS) if he/she is satisfied with the merit of the case. Candidates exceeding the upper age limit upto five years may provisionally apply/ appear in the Common Entrance Test.
|Max Age||35 Years|
|Application Fees||Rs. 750|
|Course Fees||Rs. 40000|