Kerala CEE - 3 year LLB Eligibility
- A candidate seeking admission to the course should be a graduate in any faculty of any University in Kerala or of any other Universities, recognized by any of the Universities in Kerala as equivalent thereto.
- A candidate who has passed the Bachelor’s Degree examination with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (i.e., 45% marks for all the parts of the Degree Examination taken together) shall alone be eligible for admission to the 3-year LL.B course. However, candidates belonging to Socially and educationally Backward Classes need only 42% marks and those belonging to the Scheduled castes/ Scheduled Tribes need only 40% marks in the qualifying examination. No rounding off of the percentage of marks to the nearest higher integer is permitted.
- The candidate should be an Indian citizen. The candidate should produce any one of the following documents along with the application, to prove Indian Citizenship.
- Certificate (in original) from a Village Officer or a competent authority to show that the candidate is a native of any State or Union Territory of India in the prescribed format.
- (True copy of the birth certificate of the candidate, issued by competent birth registering authority (panchayat/ municipality/ corporation), showing place of birth in any State or Union territory of India.
- A true copy of the relevant page of Secondary School Leaving Certificate of the candidate, showing place of birth in any State or Union territory of India.
- A true copy of the relevant page of the passport of the candidate issued by Government of India.
- A candidate seeking admission to the Course should be a Graduate in any faculty of any University in Kerala or of any other Universities recognised by any of the Universities in Kerala as equivalent thereto.
- He/she should have passed the Bachelor’s Degree Examination with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (ie., 45% marks for all the parts of the Degree Examination taken together). However, candidates belonging to SC/ST category need only 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates who are appearing /have appeared for the qualifying examination (regular examination of the academic year 2014-15) are also eligible to apply for the Entrance Examination. Such candidates become eligible for admission only if they produce the Provisional/Degree Certificate and mark lists of all parts of the qualifying examination at the time of admission.
Age: There is no upper or lower age limit.
Marks: He/she should have passed the Bachelor’s Degree Examination with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate(40% marks in aggregate for SC/ST category ).
Extra Eligibility Criteria
Nativity: Applicant should be an Indian Citizen.
Qualifying Standards in the Entrance Examination: To qualify in the examination, a General/SEBC applicant should secure a minimum of 10% marks in the Entrance Examination whereas a candidate belonging to SC/ST category should get a minimum of 5% marks.
Fees For General and SEBC candidates, the application fee is Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred Only) and for SC/ST Candidates, the application fee is Rs.300/- Application process a) Prospectus and Online Application form will be available on website (www.cee.kerala.gov.in). b) The Online Application procedure is common for General Quota and Service Quota candidates. c) Candidates seeking admission to this course can apply in the online application form provided on the website (www.cee.kerala.gov.in) of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations and then remit the required fees at any State Bank of Travancore Branch using the Bank Chalan available with the printout. d) Candidates residing outside Kerala State can remit the application fee by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram. Reservation policy- Application fee for SC/ST candidates is Rs. 300/-
|Application Fees||Rs. 600|
|Course Fees||Rs. 6500|