Kerala CEE - Integrated 5 year LLB Eligibility
- Applicant should have passed the Kerala Higher Secondary Examination or any other examination recognised by Universities in Kerala as equivalent thereto.
- OR Should have passed 10+2 Course recognised by the Educational Authority of Central or State Government
- OR Should possess such academic qualifications which are considered as equivalent to such 10+2 Course by the Bar Council of India, with a minimum of 45% marks.
- Candidates seeking admission under SC/ST category should have passed the qualifying examination with the minimum of 40% marks.
- Candidates who are appearing/have appeared for the qualifying examination this year are also eligible to apply, subject to the condition that they should produce the pass certificate and mark list of the qualifying examination at the time of admission.
Age- The applicant should have completed 17 years of age as on 31.12.2016. There is no upper age limit for admission to the Integrated five year LL-B Course.
Marks- He/she should have passed the 10+2 Examination with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate(40% marks in aggregate for SC/ST category).
Relaxation policy (if any)- As per Govt. Rules.
Extra Eligibility Criteria
Nativity: Candidate should be an Indian Citizen. The candidate should produce any one of the following documents along with the application, to prove Indian Citizenship -
- Certificate (in original) from a Village Officer or a competent authority to show that the candidate is a native of any State or Union Territory of India in the prescribed format.
- A true copy of the birth certificate of the candidate, issued by competent birth registering authority (panchayat/ municipality/ corporation), showing place of birth in any State or Union territory of India.
- A true copy of the relevant page of Secondary School Leaving Certificate of the candidate, showing place of birth in any State or Union territory of India.
- A true copy of the relevant page of the passport of the candidate issued by Government of India.
Fees For General and SEBC candidates, the application fee is Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred Only) and for SC/ST Candidates, the application fee is Rs.300/- Application process a) Prospectus and Online Application form will be available on website (www.cee.kerala.gov.in). b) The Online Application procedure is common for General Quota and Service Quota candidates. c) Candidates seeking admission to this course can apply in the online application form provided on the website (www.cee.kerala.gov.in) of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations and then remit the required fees at any State Bank of Travancore Branch using the Bank Chalan available with the printout. d) Candidates residing outside Kerala State can remit the application fee by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram. Reservation policy- Application fee for SC/ST candidates is Rs. 300/-
|Min Age||17 Years|
|Application Fees||Rs. 600|
|Application Fees Payment Mode||Bank Challan|
|Course Fees||Rs. 6610|