Kerala CEE - M.Sc Nursing Eligibility
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (Regular course)of Kerala, Calicut, Mahatma Gandhi, Cochin, Kannur University and KUHS or regular course of other Universities recognized by KUHS, Kerala, Calicut, Mahatma Gandhi University, or Kannur University.
- Candidates who have passed the Post Basic B.Sc Nursing (Regular Course) of Kerala, Calicut, Mahatma Gandhi, or Kannur University and KUHS or regular course of other Universities recognized by KUHS ,Kerala, Calicut, Mahatma Gandhi University, or Kannur University after acquiring the General Nursing and Midwifery Course are also eligible to apply.
Age- The upper age limit for General candidates shall be 46 years and that for Service candidates will be 49 years as on the date of notification of inviting application. (i.e. 01.07.2016).
Marks :- No specified marks or percentage.
Relaxation policy (if any):- As Per Govt. Rules.
Experience : Candidate should have completed one year of experience in any hospital with an average strength of 100 inpatients or in a recognized School of Nursing or in a Community Health Centre or internship/Compulsory Nursing Service after registration with the Kerala Nursing Council on the date of notification of inviting application ie. on 01.07.2016.
- The experience acquired by candidates after registration from Nursing Councils outside Kerala, after getting B Sc Nursing Degree will also be counted for an experience.
- The period undergone by a candidate for completing the Post Basic Nursing Course will not be reckoned as work experience.
- The experience acquired after the completion of the General Nursing and Midwifery Course, but before acquiring the B.Sc Nursing Degree will be counted for the required experience.
Extra Eligibility Criteria
Nativity : Applicants should have satisfied any of the following conditions:
- Indian Citizen of Kerala Origin.
- Candidates, who are sons/daughters of Non-Keralite parents and have obtained B.Sc Nursing degree from any of the Nursing Colleges in Kerala State. But they will not be eligible for communal/PD reservation benefits.
- Candidates who are not of Kerala origin but have been the resident of Kerala for a period of not less than 8 years. But they will not be eligible for communal/PD reservation benefits.
A) Prospectus and Online Application form will be available on website (www.cee.kerala.gov.in). B) The Online Application procedure is common for General Quota and Service Quota candidates. C) Candidates seeking admission to this course can apply in the online application form provided on the website (www.cee.kerala.gov.in)of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations and then remit the required fees at any State Bank of Travancore Branch using the Bank Chalan available with the printout. d) Candidates residing outside Kerala State can remit the application fee by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram. Reservation policy- Application fee for SC/ST candidates is Rs. 500/-.
|Max Age||46 Years|
|Application Fees||Rs. 1000|
|Course Fees||Rs. 28000|