Kerala CEE - PG Dental Eligibility
- Applicant should have passed the BDS degree from an approved Dental College and duly awarded by any one of the Universities in Kerala or duly recognized by the Government of India as equivalent thereto under the Indian Dentists Act, 1948 and who has obtained permanent registration from the Kerala State Dental Council after passing the final BDS examination or its Equivalent Thereto with eligibility for full Registration in Kerala State Dental Council in all respects.
- Applicants who have completed one year (12 months) Compulsory Rotating Resident Internship (CRRI) as per DCI regulations in an approved/recognized Dental College on or before 31-03-2016 are eligible to apply.
- The condition of one year Compulsory Rotating Resident Internship is not applicable to those candidates who had passed their final BDS Examination on or before 1988 and hold a BDS Degree from a Dental College recognized by the Dental Council of India and have obtained provisional or permanent registration from the Kerala State Dental Council. Admission to the candidate will be given only on the production of the registration of Kerala State Dental Council in original.
- There is no upper age limit for General Quota (GQ) candidates.
- For Service candidates from the Department of Health Service (ie,the candidates whose retirement age is 56) the upper age limit will be 48 years for Post Graduate Dental Courses as on 01-01-2016. But those candidates in the Health Service who submit a bond in a judicial stamp paper of value Rs. 100/- at the time of admission, that they shall serve the Government of Kerala in any capacity which the Government deems fit after their retirement, up to the age of 60 years, as per the terms and conditions prescribed by the Government and that they will not take up employment elsewhere during this period if the government has requisitioned their services, the upper age limit of such service candidates drawn from DHS will be 52 years for PG Dental courses as on 01-01-2016.
- For MES candidates, upper age limit will be 52 years as on 01-01-2016.
Marks- He/she should have passed the Bachelor’s Degree.
Relaxation policy (if any) :- As Per Govt Rules.
Extra Eligibility Criteria
Nativity: Applicants should have satisfied any of the following conditions:
- Be an Indian Citizen of Kerala Origin, Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders will be treated on par with Indian Citizens for the limited purpose of admission. However, PIO/OCI candidates will not be eligible for any kind of reservation.
- Candidates, who are sons/daughters of Non-Keralite parents and have obtained BDS degree from any of the Dental Colleges in the Kerala State. But they will not be eligible for communal/PD reservation benefits.
A) Prospectus and Online Application form will be available on website (www.cee.kerala.gov.in) . B) The Online Application procedure is common for General Quota and Service Quota candidates. C) Candidates seeking admission to this course can apply in the online application form provided in the website (www.cee.kerala.gov.in) of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations and then remit the required fees at any State Bank of Travancore Branch using the Bank Chalan available with the printout. D) Candidates residing outside Kerala State can remit the application fee by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram. Reservation policy- Application fee for SC/ST candidates is Rs. 500/-
|Application Fees||Rs. 1000|
|Course Fees||Rs. 45000|